YQE Code for Pop

mickey58729

Mouseketeer
Just to let you know I tried to apply the YQE code for our stay at the Pop from Dec 2-10 and it is not available. :( The only availability they have is for the Carribean Beach and our package would go up over $300. Our travel agent was talking to Disney and they said that we are going at a very popular time of the year. I hope this dosen't mean that Disney will be as busy in December as it is in the summer.

Can't wait until December!!!

I just priced our trip on Disneys website and it is over $680 more than we booked with AAA. Will stick with the AAA price.

Sorry that it did not work out for you but fortunately you are a AAA member so you were already receiving some savings. I booked our Dec. vacation through CRO with no special codes several months ago, and today was able to have a CM apply the new YQE code with no problems. I specifically wanted to avoid Pop Warner week so I booked at POP for 12/14 thru 12/21. When I called today (9/29), the CM that I spoke to havd no problems adding the code to my existing ressie and even told me that there were several packages like mine availible at POP for my chosen travel dates. There was no fee for the change and I ended up saving $235.00. Since I was not previously receiving any discounts, I am thrilled with the savings that I was able to get.

Lori

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter