You're going to have to roll me down Main St, 9 days of Disney dining with extra's

Trail End's is on my list for next trip. I plan on using it as a walk up choice but I know my family would love both breakfast and dinner.

Following along! Great reviews so far. DH and I are headed for 9 nights in August for our 10th year anniversary, so I'm pretty excited. I hope you had a nice relaxing time on your vacation. :)

Thanks for sharing your reviews! I'm thinking of doing Trail's End on our Anniversary May 1, (romantic huh :rotfl2: ) depending on what time we get up it would either be breakfast or lunch!

Other reviews look good! I can't wait to read more!

Honestly it was so quiet in there, It could totally be a romantic meal between the two of you. My dh has already mentioned a few times that we are going back in the fall. :)
Joining in.... Excited to read more!
:wave: Thanks for tagging along!
Trail End's is on my list for next trip. I plan on using it as a walk up choice but I know my family would love both breakfast and dinner.
It's on my list again too :)

Subscribing!:)
:wave: Hello!

Following along! Great reviews so far. DH and I are headed for 9 nights in August for our 10th year anniversary, so I'm pretty excited. I hope you had a nice relaxing time on your vacation. :)
We had an amazing and relaxing time! Happy planning!

After we toured MK for a while we headed Be Or Guest during our designated FP+ time. OUr FP+ was for between 1:15-1:45. We got there a little after 1:15. We had preordered when I booked the FP, but I was still so full from dinner, I wasn't sure if I could eat the heavy dish I had chosen previously. I had originally picked the pot roast, but I wanted somthing a little lighter after such a heavy breakfast.
After we checked in at the front window, we bypassed all those poor folks standing in the neverending line in the sun. When we got to the front, they asked us if we had preordered, and I said that we had but wanted to change. No problem, they walked us to an ordering screen almost immediately. After I scanned my band, We placed our order. Rob stuck with what he had picked a month ago, and I changed mine. Here is what we ended up with:

I chose~

Tuna Nicoise Salad - Warm seared tuna steak with chilled green beans, potatoes, olives, roasted bell peppers, tomatoes, and hard boiled eggs $13.49

Strawberry Cream Cheese Cupcake - vanilla sponge cake, strawberry mousse filling, and cream cheese icing $3.19
I also got a plain 'ole unsweetened ice tea :)

Rob got:

Carved Prime Chuck Roast Beef Sandwich - served warm on a baguette with horeradish sour cream and Pomme Frites $12.19
(excuse the ready to eat pic, ROb was being really difficult about me photographone food. hehe)

Passion Fruit Cream Puff - filled with Passion fruit mousse and topped with whipped cream $3.19
Rob got a fountain soda with this, nothing special...

I couldn't believe how fresh and delicious my salad was! The tuna was cooked perfectly, and the veggies were fresh and crisp. The dressing added just the right tang. Even oop this salad was a tremendous value. I was really glad I went with the lighter option. My cupcake was yummy. I'm not a huge cupcake fan (I know!) the frosting is always to sweet for me, but I had a few yummy bites and I was good. The thing with these cupcakes are the wrappers make it near impossible to eat, so you definitely have to use your fork.
Rob liked his Sandwich. I ad read previously that some people thought it was gross because the baguette was hard or whatever. The bun was very fresh, and he said the roast was flavorful. The only thing he said was wrong was that it could have used more horseradish spread. The fries were standard disney fries. As long as they are hot, they are decent. He loved the cream puff. I think he inhaled it in about 2.5 seconds. I was hoping for a taste, to no avail. Hehe.

The meal was great, but really it was the ambiance that made the meal. It took my breath away. I have been a Beauty and the Beast fan since I was younger, and they totally captured the feeling I get when I watch the movie in this restaurant. Absolutely breathtaking. Here are some not so good shots. Trust me when I say you have to see it yourself.
We chose to sit in the Rose room:

After a little more fun in the MK, Rob decided he wanted to try LeFou's brew. We hiked back over to that area where we picked this up:

The drink itself was yummy and refreshing. It was a tad sweet, but the apple worked well with the marshmallow. The passion fruit foam on top was OK, but didn't work with the drink. Rob loved it and sucked it down. But then again, he ,oves apple juice. LOL

Later on that night we headed to Downtown Disney to shop and browse. Around 9, I noticed we hadn't eaten. There was a rumbly in my tummy, but Rob wasn't hungry. I stopped into Earl's and pciked up a:
Hawaiian BBQ - Roasted ham, grilled chicken, Hawaiian BBQ sauce, Aged Swiss cheese and fresh pineapple
$5.99
Sorry, no pics! I wolfed this sucker down faster than you could say "sandwich". It totally hit the spot, and was as good as any EoS I've had :) Very satisfying.

Stay tuned for the next day!

We are going in June and I want to try that tuna salad at BOG, I love sushi and it looks so yummy!!!

I'm really enjoying your dining report so far! That tuna salad looks delicious, and I'm so glad to find kindred coffee spirits, who understand how much better Dunkin' is than Starbucks. :wave2:

Following along, great reviews so far and you are going to a lot of places I plan to hit in may

I'm really enjoying your reviews! Hopefully we will try Be Our Guest for lunch in May, it looks really good!

Glad to hear your lunch was nice at BOG. The interior is so amazing!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

love your report joining in I would love to go on a trip with just my husband but I would miss my girls lol.

I'm so pleased you had a lovely meal at BOG, your salad does look amazing :)
It was soooo good!
We are going in June and I want to try that tuna salad at BOG, I love sushi and it looks so yummy!!!
You should! I'll repeat, totally Yummy!

I'm really enjoying your dining report so far! That tuna salad looks delicious, and I'm so glad to find kindred coffee spirits, who understand how much better Dunkin' is than Starbucks. :wave2:
:thumbsup2 Toward the end of the trip Dh was having full on withdrawals I think. LOL

Following along, great reviews so far and you are going to a lot of places I plan to hit in may
Thanks for joining in!

I'm really enjoying your reviews! Hopefully we will try Be Our Guest for lunch in May, it looks really good!
If you can, try to get the FP+ for it! It was so worth it!!

Love your reviews so far-- subscribing!!
Hello! Thanks for reading :goodvibes

Glad to hear your lunch was nice at BOG. The interior is so amazing!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
It was unbelievable! Even if the food was really bad, it would have been worth it just for the ambiance.

love your report joining in I would love to go on a trip with just my husband but I would miss my girls lol.

Oh gosh! Believe me, we missed our kids like crazy!

Sorry for the intermission folks! I am hoping to get an update posted tonight!

We tried the Lefou's Brew a couple trips ago and DH didn't care for it but I would probably get another one on a hot day. :thumbsup2

Following along. The breakfast at Trail's End looked awesome! I would have never really thought to try it out -maybe on my next trip I will!

I'm joining in. Your reviews are great and I look forward to reading more of them. It sounds like you had a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter