"your resort reservation does not qualify

Ok, finally have my adrs-now on to the fine tuning-a planners work is never done.

I like that each ressie is completed on its own now but it took me until 620 to actually get my +10 days opened up.

Good luck to everyone else this morning!!

Glad you were able to finally get in....I too like that each reservation is booked on their own - this way if the website freezes or goes down, you at least have the reservations you already made....the only thing I couldn't book online was my Fantasmic dinner package so I will call to see if I can book that.

Good luck to everyone else booking today...

I'm staying Club level at the YC, so today was the day for them to make my ADRs. Didn't want too many really popular ones, but I did get up & make a Cinderella's Royal Table dinner, just in case they didn't get it. I'll cancel if they did. I didn't have any trouble logging in or getting the confirmation. Sorry you did! :)

I had no trouble with the site this morning. One thing I have heard other discuss is that in Safari they sometimes have problems. So I just started with Mozilla to be safe, worked perfectly.

you're not the only one with problems this morning. Around 10 or so, I kept getting error messages and a message that they were unable to pull up info online- please try again later

I have been having trouble since yesterday. I want to cancel an ADR for Citricos but it keeps saying that I have no reservations at this time...even though I have the confirmations numbers.:confused3 Hopefully, they get this fixed.

anyone have a solution to this problem? I'm not in Safari. But I'm getting the error message about "your resort reservation doesn't qualify".

ETA:this resolved itself at exactly 6am, so it is because I tried to attach it before 6. I did 15 ADRs for our trip, got kicked out once during Cali Grill and had to re-enter it, but otherwise, no issues. Got everything we wanted though was flexible with time for a couple of them.

I was having the same problems last night.

We actually have 2 reservations. One for 1 night at the CBR w/ no tickets & no dining plan & then our main reservation at the WL for 9 nights w/ tickets & the DxDP.

Technically, my 180 days is today for the WL reservation. But I realized last night about 11:00 pm, that I might could use my 1st reservation to make our ADRs. And I could - right until midnight.

Exactly at midnight, I started getting the same message.

And, then, this morning, at 6:00 am, I was able to get back on & finish making my reservations.

I thought maybe it had to do something w/ the 2 different resort reservations - since 1 was on the 180 day mark and 1 was on the 181 day mark, &, at midnight, it wasn't "synching" right.

But maybe the system was just down from midnight until 6:00 am?

I was having the same problems last night.

We actually have 2 reservations. One for 1 night at the CBR w/ no tickets & no dining plan & then our main reservation at the WL for 9 nights w/ tickets & the DxDP.

Technically, my 180 days is today for the WL reservation. But I realized last night about 11:00 pm, that I might could use my 1st reservation to make our ADRs. And I could - right until midnight.

Exactly at midnight, I started getting the same message.

And, then, this morning, at 6:00 am, I was able to get back on & finish making my reservations.

I thought maybe it had to do something w/ the 2 different resort reservations - since 1 was on the 180 day mark and 1 was on the 181 day mark, &, at midnight, it wasn't "synching" right.

But maybe the system was just down from midnight until 6:00 am?

The system, the last two times I booked starts to take away days in the early morning before 6am. Not sure if it's saving the data or what, but it has done it every year for the past two years. I usually do a few test runs before my actual date in the evening and I noticed it that first year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter