your opinions, please

eeyore.luver<3

vegetarian
ok, my friends make fun of me all the time for this, and i was just wondering ur opinions:

i live in an average sized house with a brother, a mom, a stepdad, and me (duh!)

my bro listens to rap music and blasts it really loud, so i blast my alt. rock even louder so i canhear it...its basically a nightclub how noisy it is!!!

my mom, to get a hold of us, calls our cell phones (rather than yelling over the noise)

my friends all make fun of me and say my family is weird (which actually kinda hurts my feelings, but back on topic...)

in my opinion, its no different than houses with intercoms...so i dont c the problem :confused3

can u please tell me what you think?? (be nice, please, this is my family were talking about)

hey i think that's different but if your stepbro is blaring music..i can see her not wanting to scream over the noise and loose her voice!

Hey that can't be as bad as mine. My dad's girlfriend's son blasts his rock music. Then his sister screams words I can't repeat. Although it is pretty funny! :lmao:

I think it's kinda funny...no offence!! I can totally understand why your mum does it though - I mean with all the loud music that's probably the only way she can be heard!!
Sorry but I'm sure your friend's families have funny habits but they're just too embarassed to admit them!
:goodvibes

my mom's boyfriend calls my cell phone if he needs to talk to me and is too lazy to walk to my room. it's like when I am at school and I am on the computer and my roomate is on her computer we wont actually say words, we will IM each other instead. i don't think it is wierd at all.

It's not weird, i'm sorry your friends make fun of you :(

My Brother blasts Music too:headache: . I don't think it's weird. I acually think my dad did that once:rotfl:

Oh sweetie, don't worry about what other people think. Everyone's family is different in their own way. Personally it doesn't sound strange to me, like a normal family living in the 21st century.

A knock on the door might work.

But who am I to talk, my mom bangs on the ceiling under my room with my lacrosse stick.

My friend has a cordless phone that she keeps upstairs in her room (up the attic) and her mom uses the intercom on that to get in touch with her. I don't think that's weird. It's just todays society. Now, if you were saying this a few years ago, you would definitely be considered to be a weirdo! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter