Your name.

Wanda

It means wanderer, and i think its polish.

i was named after my mom.

What's your name? Kieron
What does it mean? The Dark one :lmao:...its irish
Are you named after anyone? Not of anyone I know but after the Irish Saint I am.
Is there any special meaning to your name? Not that I know of, I know my grandad is Irish but he doesn't have anything to do with the family so I'm guessing my mother just liked the name.

Meaghan.

Derived from Margaret.

Greek word for "pearl".

Parents could only agree on that name?

kayla.
purity.
i was named after a family friend.

What's your name? Rhiannon
What does it mean? Uhm ... It's what a welsh princess was called and i think it means Nymph
Are you named after anyone? I think it's after my mum's uncle so my great uncle :)
Is there any special meaning to your name? Don't think so :S

What's your name? Alexandra
What does it mean? Defender of men... haha.
Are you named after anyone? No.
Is there any special meaning to your name? No.

What's your name? Eleanor

What does it mean? I don't know..

Are you named after anyone? My great-great-nan. I only found out the other day that her name was Eleanor Sarah and not just Eleanor. My middle name's Sarah lol :D

Is there any special meaning to your name? Erm.. nope lol.

What's your name? Emily
What does it mean? To strive, excel, or rival
Are you named after anyone? Nope
Is there any special meaning to your name? Well my middle name is Frances and that was my great nana's name. :) But Emily was a name that my parents liked I guess. :)

Alexis.
Defender.
Kind of. When a relative named "Art" died, I was named after him. In Jewish culture, you use the first letter for either the first name or middle name of someone who has passed away in your family.
My name describes me.

Matt

God's Gift (According to a name meaning site) But I prefer the "Eternal Sex God" Accoriding to this

Apparently Steven Tyler if that site speaks the truth ha ha But I believe that I was named after one of the authors of the new testament.

Hey im not gonna throw out the Eternal Sex God thing.

Urban dictionary say's I'm a slut, a female who doesn't know the meaning or use of a condom. Performs risky and unsafe acts whilst under the influence of alcohol. She will have had more pricks than a second hand dart board by the time she is 50. Overall everyone respects Alexandra. But it also says this... "One of the best friends you could ever meet. Sometimes quiet and patient but when she's around a group shes wild and fun. She is always there to listen to you and give you a hug if you need one. She is willing to try anything and is very athletic. She can talk for hours or just have no idea what's going on. She is an overall great person to be around."

I agree with the last one more though.

What's your name? Katelyn
What does it mean? pure beauty
Are you named after anyone?my aunt lynn and aunt mary-kate
Is there any special meaning to your name?um besides being named after my two aunts i don't think so..

My name is Angharad. It's welsh and means much loved. I'm not named after anyone and neither does it have a special meaning, I'm pretty sure my parents just gave their children horrible welsh names to make up for the english blood.
xD

What's your name? Allie
What does it mean? Protector of mankind
Is there any special meaning to your name? Nope

What's your name? Chappel

What does it mean? according to the sheet my grandma gave me it says, Jewel or Gem

Are you named after anyone? well my mom used to go to the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and played softball so when I was born, they were trying to come up w/ a name and my dad was wearing one of my moms softball shirts and my mom said how about Chappel?

Is there any special meaning to your name? not that I know of

What's your name? Kylie
What does it mean? Boomerang
Are you named after anyone? Yeah, my grandmother. Her first name is Annie and my middle name is Aynn. I know the spelling is funky...but a cat picked it out. My parent's weren't sure how they wanted to spell it, so they wrote a bunch of different ways on little slips of paper and the first one he knocked off the counter was the one they were going to use for me. So....my middle name was kind of picked out by a cat. ;>__<
Is there any special meaning to your name? Not that I know of...

Matt

God's Gift (According to a name meaning site) But I prefer the "Eternal Sex God" Accoriding to this

Apparently Steven Tyler if that site speaks the truth ha ha But I believe that I was named after one of the authors of the new testament.

Hey im not gonna throw out the Eternal Sex God thing.

Well, arn't you lucky :rotfl: . I wouldn't throw it out wither, if i was you.

I guess if we're going with urbandictionary's definitions, then the actual meaning of Paula is Possession of Alcohol Under the Legal Age. :cool2: :drinking1

Cool :)

What's your name? Kieron
What does it mean? The Dark one :lmao:...its irish
Are you named after anyone? Not of anyone I know but after the Irish Saint I am.
Is there any special meaning to your name? Not that I know of, I know my grandad is Irish but he doesn't have anything to do with the family so I'm guessing my mother just liked the name.

The dark one. I like that one too :).

Meaghan.

Derived from Margaret.

Greek word for "pearl".

Parents could only agree on that name?

I love the way you spell your name meg. It's cool :).

My name is Angharad. It's welsh and means much loved. I'm not named after anyone and neither does it have a special meaning, I'm pretty sure my parents just gave their children horrible welsh names to make up for the english blood.
xD

I didn't know that was you're real name Haz. I like it ;).

Urbandictionary says my name means Total Perfection.:lmao:

What's your name? Ashley
What does it mean? Of the ash tree meadow
Are you named after anyone? my middle name, is MOrgan, and I was named after my uncle, who died, before I was born.
Is there any special meaning to your name? Nope, my parents just liked it.

What's your name? Shelton
What does it mean? Nothing really
Is there any special meaning to your name? Not at all

My name is: Billy (nickname of William) William is actually my middle name, my first name is Jonathan.
What it means: I don't care what it means. XD
Named after anyone: My uncles, Billy, and Johnny.
Special meaning: Heck if I know. XD

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter