Your Favourite Romantic TS Restaurants?

belleincanada

A Beauty, but a Funny Girl
My boyfriend and I are so excited to be visiting WDW in 2015 (late January/early February is the plan).

BATB has been my favourite movie since I was 5 so as soon as our Disney resort reservations are booked I'll be making an ADR immediately for dinner and BOG.

It's been awhile since I've been back to Disney and I'm always looking to try new restaurants! We will be getting the regular DDP. What are your favourite romantic TS restaurants? Only the 1 credit suggestions please. We may do a couple Signature and just pay OOP.

I've always thought Paradiso 37 is romantic. My boyfriend and I go every trip. You can sit inside, but we always request a seat out on the deck. The deck is out over the water and the view is just gorgeous. I usually time it so that we get their a little before sunset and get to watch the sunset during our meal.

San Angel! I think is the most beautiful restaurant - so romantic. Ask to sit by the water. It is really nice there on the water, under the "stars", watching the boats go by.

San Angel! I think is the most beautiful restaurant - so romantic. Ask to sit by the water. It is really nice there on the water, under the "stars", watching the boats go by.

I agree! DH and I celebrated our wedding anniversary there last year and we were given a table by the water and I adored it!

Quiet and romantic! And we thought the food was quite good!

I also found California Grill romantic, but in a different way. And it is 2 table services, so...Booked a table right before Wishes, and that was cool. Believe it or not, Rose and Crown, if you can get a table outside on the water during twilight. Not uber romantic, but romantic...

Unromantic: Victoria and Albert's. Le Cellier. Marakesh. Probably Biergarten, lol.

Have fun! :goodvibes

I agree. The food is not so great, but the atmosphere makes up for it.

Well, Disney is full of families and children, so you have to work a little at finding that romance! I think your best bets are resort restaurants over park ones and no matter where, if you go at an off time (like an early or late meal), any place will be a bit quieter. The latest meals will have more adults as well.

Also consider any of the lounges in the resorts. Some have appetizers and some nearly full menus. They attract less small children and have a relaxed and sometimes "swanky" feel - different than the formality of a full sit-down experience.

And here's a little tidbit I stole from Disney Food Blog:
Plan a magical picnic. There’s nothing more fun than discovering a secret hideaway on Disney property where you can avoid the crowds and relax for a bit. Some of our favorites include the Disney resort hotel beaches — especially when everyone else is at the parks! Instead of fighting the masses of Disney guests for a table in a restaurant, pack some sandwiches and create your own oasis in the Happiest Place on Earth for lunch or dinner. We highly recommend the beaches at Wilderness Lodge, Disney’s Polynesian Resort, or Fort Wilderness. Lounge by the lake, enjoy your goodies, and take a moment to refresh before heading back to the parks. For a particularly romantic occasion, bring a bottle of wine and some grapes and cheese to the Polynesian Resort beach around sunset and stay for an incredible view of the Magic Kingdom fireworks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter