Your favourite restaurant at Disney!

jennriggs

Earning My Ears
Hi, just wondering what your favourite restaurants are and what I should not miss when we go in September. We are going with our 2 year old so restaurants that will entertain him would be great! X

We LOVE Tusker House in AK! Great food and great for kids! 1900 Park Fare was really fun too. We go to the Cinderella dinner.

My DD was 2 when we went last year. Her faves were Crystal Palace and Rainforest Cafe.

Via Napoli and Coral Reef have been great with our toddlers at Epcot. I don't love magic kingdom dining but Liberty Tree lunch the best bet IMO. At hollywood studios, Mama Melrose is good. And I know it doesn't get a whole lot of love, but my kids like Rainforest Cafe at Animal Kingdom.

As far as the resorts, Trails End dinner and Boma breakfast are my two favorites for the family.

Don't feel like you have to do character meals just because you have kids. We find them loud, expensive, not relaxing at all, and generally not great food. I know people say you pay for the "character experience," but you can find most (not all) of the characters around the parks and if you plan strategically, you can see plenty of characters without much wait at all.

Some of our favorites are Garden Grill (Ep) and T-Rex (DTD). We also really enjoyed Tusker House breakfast and Crystal Palace breakfast.

Tusker House at AK and Crystal Palace at MK. The best bet is to book as late as possible for breakfast and have brunch! DS still talks about the Mickey Mouse shaped waffles we had at Tusker house.

For a nice 'adult' experience, we loved Cat Cora's at the Boardwalk. They have great food, great wine and a kid's menu that made picky DS happy

Crystal palace is always a must do for us but we also really enjoyed Hollywood and vine for lunch with the Disney Jr. Characters we actually went a second time on our trip because the kids loved it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter