Your Favorite Snack

gopher101

I love to plan trips
I am going to wdw in less than 60 days. This will probably be the only trip we (Me, DSis, DNep). I want to try lots of things. I am making a snack must try notebook.
So far I have:
Norway School Bread
Shrimp Fried Rice
Candy Apples
Mickey Bars
Dole Whip
Cheeseburger Spring Rolls
Bavarian Soft Pretzels
Nudel Gratin
Mac and Cheese Hot Dog
Grey Stuff
Turkey Legs
Churros

We are open to most all suggestions. We plan to spilt the snacks between the three of us so we can try more.

I figured the best place to ask about new snacks that might not be well known would be the DIS. So what are your favorite snacks.

I am going to wdw in less than 60 days. This will probably be the only trip we (Me, DSis, DNep).

I figured the best place to ask about new snacks that might not be well known would be the DIS. So what are your favorite snacks.

back to disney after a prolonged break and everything is new. Can I just make a small request hijacking your thread? can you also list location of said amazing snacks?

Thanks!

Carrot cake cookie, The Writer's Stop, HS
Waffle, Sleepy Hollow, MK
Anything, but anything, from Karamell
Kuche, Epcot

Magic Kingdom
-Dole Whip-Aloha Isle
-Ice Cream Sundae-Plaza Ice Cream Parlor

Epcot
-Blueberry Croissant Bread Pudding (breakfast, N/A during Soarin' refurb) Sunshine Seasons
-Napoleon and Pissaladiere-Boulangerie Patisserie (France)
-Sweet Almond Pretzel-Kringla Bakeri og Cafe (Norway)
-Food and Wine/Flower and Garden kiosks

Hollywood Studios
-Carrot Cake Cookie-Writers Stop (closing 4/2 :-( )
-Cupcakes!!!!!!!!-Starring Rolls

Animal Kingdom
-Jalapeño Cheese Pretzel-
-Fried Rice-Yak and Yeti Local Cafes

Fruit and Nutella waffle at Sleepy Hollow, MK
Cinnamon almonds - near Jungle Cruise, MK
A make-your-own anything from Goofy's Candy Company (Disney Springs) - I prefer the marshmallows on the mickey straw dipped in milk chocolate with mini M&M's, but there are tons of options!
And just about anything from Les Halles Boulangerie Patisserie in France.

Have a fantastic trip!

Thanks for all the great suggestions so far.
Norway School Bread- Norway epcot
Shrimp Fried Rice- china epcot
Candy Apples - Hollywood studios
Mickey Bars
Dole Whip- magic kingdom
Cheeseburger Spring Rolls- cart by magic carpets/ magic kingdom
Bavarian Soft Pretzels Germany epcot
Nudel Gratin Germany epcot
Mac and Cheese Hot Dog- caseys hs
Grey Stuff
Turkey Legs
Churros

omg
omg
omg and omg

googling this stuff now lol

My mom swears by the French pastries and Norwegian almond pretzels! (I like them too, but like to spend my credits around a little more.) On our trip last year, she bought two almond pretzels with her credits, put them in a freezer for a month, and reheated them! (saying they were still just as delicious as they were when they were fresh)

Not sure if it's a snack credit but the ice cream in France, back in a little shop behind the others. I can't go without getting one.

So much joy!

Faves:
Plaza Ice Cream (can't remember the name) at MK for big waffle bowls of ice cream--sundaes and other options
Gaston's Cinnamon Rolls
Starring Rolls Cupcakes and the fruit tarts
Sorbet place in France has yummy treats
Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel is our family fave and we always finish out our snack credits with these for the ride home--Caramel place in Germany
and we really do enjoy the Starbuck's Frapps if it is a hot day. Not unique, but still a treat

Norway School Bread- Norway epcot
Shrimp Fried Rice- china epcot
Candy Apples - Hollywood studios
Mickey Bars
Dole Whip- magic kingdom
Grey Stuff
Turkey Legs
Churros

You'll have to let us know what you think of the Norway School Bread. I'm going to Disney in June and it always slips my mind to try this Norway treat. I've heard from a few people that's it's very, very good. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter