Your Favorite "Counter Service"

kbeitel

Earning My Ears
Where would you recommend to use your "counter/quick" service credits?

Thanks!

Kim

Pepper Market at CSR! We ate there all three days and loved it. So many great choices (steak, mexican, asian, italian, deli) and a large variety of desserts.

Seasons at the Land has a great variety and the best selection of desserts. For a CS, it can't be beat.

the food court at por! we ate there 3 times over our 9 days and the pasta was great! it was great to send my dh for dinners to go so we could watch football while eating dinner....we believe in relaxing while at wdw.

Well, I can't say it's my favorite (there are several that fit that description) but I just tried Columbia Harbour House for the first time and was very impressed! The food was very good and fresh tasting and we sat upstairs (it was empty!) over the walkway outside HM and had a ball people-watching!
I love Flametree BBQ at AK, Sunshine Seasons at Epcot, and Pinocchio's Village Haus at MK.

Our favorites are: Pepper Market at the Coronado, Sunshine Seaons at Epcot, Columbia Harbor House at Magic Kingdom and Flame Tree Barbecue at Animal Kingdom

Well, I can't say it's my favorite (there are several that fit that description) but I just tried Columbia Harbour House for the first time and was very impressed! The food was very good and fresh tasting and we sat upstairs (it was empty!) over the walkway outside HM and had a ball people-watching!
I love Flametree BBQ at AK, Sunshine Seasons at Epcot, and Pinocchio's Village Haus at MK.

I second the columbia harbor house!!!!!!!!!:scared1:

We really like cosmic rays at MK and also pecos bill and the tall tell inn (it has a great fixin's bar for your burgers). MGM we (especially the kids) love the toy story pizza planet (alot of food)

Out of the parks, in the parks, hands down it's Wolfgamg Puck Express in DTD! WowEE!!

Magic Kingdom- Cosmic Rays tons of variety

Epcot- Hands down Sunshine seasons, portions are HUGE and so is the variety.

Animal Kingdom- Flame Tree just awesome!

Disney Studios- we love pizza planet because the portions are big enough for a family of 4 to share 2 credits worth

DTD- Earl of a Sandwich

1. Sunshine Seasons
2. Pecos Bill
3. Tangerine Cafe

In Epcot it is Cantina de San Angel (Mexico) and Yorkshire County Fish Shop (UK)...MK it would be Cosmic Ray's and El Pirata y el Perico (only open seasonally) and in AK I would say Flame Tree BBQ...we have never found anything at the Studios (MGM/Hollywood) that we are interested in.

the food court at por! we ate there 3 times over our 9 days and the pasta was great! it was great to send my dh for dinners to go so we could watch football while eating dinner....we believe in relaxing while at wdw.

This is great...we loved the pasta station!

We love:
MK: Columbia Harbour House & Cosmic Rays
Epcot: Cantina San Angel & Yorkshire Fish and Chips
AK: Flametree BBQ
DTD: Earl of Sandwich & WPE

Our favorites:
MK: Pinocchio's Village Haus
Epcot: Cantina San Angel & Sunshine Seasons
AK: Flametree BBQ
DHS: Pizza Planet (the only one that really sticks in my mind)
DTD: Earl of Sandwich

Has anyone have any favorite CS places in resorts? I'm planning a weekend trip 2 nights stay at AKV (with DVC's DDP) not going to the parks this time, but love visiting different resorts. Need suggestions. Thanks.

Yorkshire County Fish Shop, but WITHOUT the pesky gulls that invade the seating area!! :headache:

People- please stop feeding the gulls.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter