your DDP credits status ??

disneyred

DIS Veteran
hi there ..
I know from reading tons of info here that when you are on the DDP , all the DDP credits you are entitled to are pooled into one bucket and you can use them in any order till they expire on the day you leave .... BUT is there a way , lets say after 2 days of eating , I want to see how many credits of
TS and CS and snack credits I have left ..can I go somewhere to get a status update of what credits I have left on the DDP ??

Your resort desk will almost certainly be able to do that, as well as any eatery, I would think.

Your remaining credits are always printed on the bottom of the receipt, but only for the type of credit you used on that receipt.

If that's not enough for you, a common suggestion is to create a notecard that looks like this

TS
8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1

QS
8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1

SN
8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1

This would cover an 4 night stay for two adults or a 8 night stay for one adult. Take the note card with you and cross off the highest number when you dine. The notecard will always tell you how many you should have left. Doesn't hurt to check at your resort desk every couple of days to make sure that credits were deducted properly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter