• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

YOUR dates and Resort for 4/3 Deal?

We were booked for POFQ for 4/22-4/28 (6 nights). When the 4/3 deal came out we jumped on it. I only saved around $100 (4 adults with dining plan) but my cousin who is travelling with us saved almost $300. But now we are booked for 7 nights, have an extra day on our park tickets and extra dining plan points, so I'm happy!

What is the $200 gift card you are all mentioning? I didn't hear anything about that.

Can't wait!!![/QUO

The $200.00 gift card was only offered to those wo travel during certain dates...they were early in the year.

Just got off the phone with disney and I'm going June 16th-June 23rd at All Star Music Resort!

I am a planner and replanner. I wanted to go for DD's 8th B-day but DH nixed the idea of being in Florida in July, so than it was his B-day (THE BIG 40) in May but he nixed that one too...So, how about my B-day in April...Nope...So, we are were going in March for 5 days but this new deal:

2/28-3/7 @ CBR Preferred Room (Hopefully Martinique)
2 Adult and 1 child
8 day base tickets

$1665.55

We will be adding the Park Hopper and DDP after the New year. I could have done a 1 day, but I did not think of that :(
We are not telling DD that we are going back and ohh boy this secret is so hard to keep:upsidedow

Hi, we're staying at Pop on May 9 to 16. It will be me, DH and DS, who will be two at the time of our trip. We have 8 day tickets with park hopper and the dining plan. We saved about $300 with the 4/3 deal. Can't wait!

POR April 3-10 8 day park hoppers 2 adults, one 14 year old and a 10 year old- $2040, I think we got a great deal for spring break!

AS Sports (June 8th-15th)
4 adults (me, DH, DS17, DS16)
2 preferred rooms
8 day park hoppers
DDP

$3458

Celebrating my birthday and DS's high school graduation! :banana:

Grand Floridian RPC Concierge
May 26-June 2

my parents fgoing for 5 nights same resort

my sister and husband same resort 3 nights

family trip!!! we leave acouple days after I get out of school (i teach) so I will be more ready to get out than the kids!

We will be at POP for March 6-13
Preferred room
7-day Park Hoppers
$200 Gift Card

Now we are just waiting to see if they offer free dining with this deal like some people are saying that they will....That would make our trip spectacular!

I was going in May 7-14 anyway, but obviously have now taken advantage of the 4/3 deal and am staying BWI CL with 7 day park hopper ticket :goodvibes

Am also now waiting to see if free dining is offered - fingers crossed!

We can't wait to stay at the Beach Club. Here's hoping to a free dining offer too! ;)

We are going Jan 10-17 and staying at POP. We were already going so you can imagine how excited we were :banana: to get this deal! Wish us luck, it is our first trip with 2 children!:scared1:

Wow! Looks like Pop is the place to be that week..................can't wait!!!

-January 13-18 @ POP with 3 friends.
-6 day park hoppers
-$200 gift card
-Cheap flights on Jetblue
-Best vacation ever?! About to see!

I was planning a trip for January anyway, and the day before I called to book, they announced the discounts. Saved me and my friends a bunch of money. It's just a shame that due to all me and my fiends varied work schedules we can only do 6 days instead of 7.

4 people, 6 days of vacation, including airfare for $2,400! A full vacation for $600 per person, amazing!

My family DH, ME, DD(2), DD(will be 1 there) will be there January 18-25 and staying at pop! So excited!! We had our reservations set and paid for and then the deal came out and they honored that!

We are counting down the days!! :love:

WL Club Level May 23rd -30th
One day base tickets (will have APs)
Flights and car hire courtesy of our Holiday Competition win :yay:

I was going in May 7-14 anyway, but obviously have now taken advantage of the 4/3 deal and am staying BWI CL with 7 day park hopper ticket :goodvibes

Am also now waiting to see if free dining is offered - fingers crossed!

Us too Clare :cool1:

Caron

Jan 20-27th
WL Wood view I think?
7 Day park hoppper
$200 gift card
Airfare on Southwest

2 adults, one child (3)

We just paid our balance. Very excited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter