• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

YOUR dates and Resort for 4/3 Deal?

DH and I will be at POR Feb. 1-8 with 7 day park hoppers, quick service dining plan and $200 giftcard. We originally booked Pop but just changed our reservations yesterday. We didn't think we were going to be able to go in 2009 but when 4/3 came out, we had to take it!

58 days to go!

CSR March 1-8
$200 gift card
ME DW DD(2)(week before her birthday)
Expensive airline tix(what cha going do?)
Giving to DW & DD for a christmas gift

Picked CSR thanks to Buzz2001:) :)

CSR March 1-8
$200 gift card
ME DW DD(2)(week before her birthday)
Expensive airline tix(what cha going do?)
Giving to DW & DD for a christmas gift

Picked CSR thanks to Buzz2001:) :)

You shouldn't be disappointed with CSR, I've stayed there three times, all good experiences.

All Star Movies
Feb 28 - Mar 7
7 Day Park Hopper
Disney Dining Package
$200 Gift Card

DS's first trip to Disney who is so very excited!

CAJUNWDWFAN

I think we'll be fine there.. It was a toss up b/t POFQ and CSR. CSR this trip... then we can try something else next trip:cool1:

3 DS's First trip :cool2: :stitch: :mickeyjum and we're going deluxe:cloud9:

2 Adults, 1 Jr, 2 Kids
May 3 - 9
DH refuses to fly so we're driving:scared1:

Originally booked
POR thru AAA:cool1:
5 Day Base Tickets
DDP
$2,970

Now Booked :lovestruc
YC
7 day Base Tickets
DDP
$3649

Thru AAA without 4/3 discount YC was $4,480 with 5 day tickets so even though I'm spending almost $700 more I saved $800:laughing: .

I thought about staying with POR with price reduced to $2,714 or booking Poly but ended up booking YC because it had Queen beds which is better for us, was $200 less than Poly and others said YC pool was way better for 3 DS. Really wanted BC over YC because of refurb but it was all booked :sad1:

Also thinking about upgrading to Park Hopper tickets because we'll be so close to Epcot - Spread the world Showcase across all our days...

March 4-11 at All Star Movies (going down for the Princess 1/2 Marathon, so staying someplace that has the special buses for runners/walkers).

Hopefully taking a first-timer...otherwise will be doing my first ever solo trip...which feels kinda weird.

Doing Dining Plan, park hopping and water parks as well.

Had already reserved a week at the Poly for Jan 24-31. Saved almost $1200! plus get the $200 gift card on arrival.:cool1:

3/23/09-3/30/09 @POFQ, with the QS DDP, 1 day ticket (AP holder) and $200 gift card! :woohoo:

We will be at POP for March 6-13
Preferred room
7-day Park Hoppers
$200 Gift Card

Now we are just waiting to see if they offer free dining with this deal like some people are saying that they will....That would make our trip spectacular!

Okay...I'm confused. I thought that you could only use one discount at a time. If you have already used the 7/3 deal...how could you take advantage of free dining if it came out?

We will be at the Poly May 28 - June 4. We already had our reservation / package booked before the 4/3 deal was presented but we were able to apply the discount when it came out which saved us $1500! :thumbsup2

Booked the Pop Century Feb 27-March 8. 10 days total. Purchased 4/3 deal then 2 extra days............

Can't wait!
Sue

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter