Youngest child you've ever taken

We went when my dd was 8 months old and had a blast!!!! We went on all attractions/rides without height restrictions and she enjoyed every minute of it. I would do again in a a heartbeat, GO FOR IT!!!

My son was 7 months this last trip we took. I actually find it easier to bring babies then to bring them when they are about 2-3, which I've done as well. Babies usually spend their days sleeping, while my 3 year old last year whined and complained. My 6 year old last year was actually really good! Go figures! Take it slow, take breaks and everyone will be happy!

Leah

My 3 year old son was born 4/12/01. He was 6 wks. old when he first went to Disney. My DD was 6 and other DS was 4. He was hot!!! We did the parent swap a lot and mostly he just slept and ate. Tried to find shade everywhere we went, and had a baby fan attached to his stroller. Sleep/eat schedule was pretty much out the window, but the family had fun. Brother and sister still remember Minnie mouse poking her head in his stoller!

June 2000
June 2001
June 2003
Planned March 2005

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter