Yodeling Acceptible in the Parks?

MickeysBestPal

Earning My Ears
Hey all, I'm an avid yodeler, and compete in yodeling competitions frequently (typically one or two a month).

I am proud of my skills, and have worked very hard to become the yodeler that I am, and like to show off these skills.

Will it be acceptable for me to yodel while in the parks? I have looked on the Disney website to see their policy on yodeling, but to no avail.

Have any of you ever yodeled while in the parks, and had any trouble with security or other guests?

Thanks in advance.

P.s. if any of you are avid yodelers like myself, feel free to send me an instant message on AOL. My SN is uddle-ou-EEE

Well- ithink yodeling is awesome-
but I would not want to listen to anyone walking around yodeling in a park anymore than I'd wanna listen to a really good singer walking around belting out a big song at the park.

I don't know that there are any "rules" about it?
But I think that it would depend on how noisy/disruptive you are being.
If you're bothering other people around you- then I would think about whether or not it's worth it to do something you enjoy at the expense of other people's enjoyment. :)

Wow! Disco dancing and yodeling! They are going to have to raise admission prices!

Assuming this isn't a joke (which I pray it is), let me pose a question to the OP:
Do you like heavy metal? If not, would it be OK with you if some dude was walking around the park with a huge radio blasting Metallica?
Not everyone likes yodeling. Be respectful and please don't.

This is the most absolute bizarre thread I've seen on here in months.

Can you yodel "Staying Alive"? :banana: There's a poster here who might enjoy that! :thumbsup2

Coming soon to MK...

Move It! Shake It! Yodel It!

:goodvibes

followed by Opera.

seriously the two posts are nearly identical in words phrasing and even how they spaced their lines. and if you will ntociue.. the last posts were in 2006.

school must be out early....

I am really good at Jazzercise. Does anyone know Disney's policy on spontaneous Jazzercise in the parks? I really think it will help since we are the DDP and will be taking in all those extra calories. Anyone who will be there from June 13-20, feel free to join in.:rotfl2:

I think this thread would be a better fit over on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move this over there now.

Assuming this isn't a joke (which I pray it is), let me pose a question to the OP:
Do you like heavy metal? If not, would it be OK with you if some dude was walking around the park with a huge radio blasting Metallica?
Not everyone likes yodeling. Be respectful and please don't.

This is the most absolute bizarre thread I've seen on here in months.

I was going to say the same thing.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter