Yipppeee!!! Single digit dance time!!!! Join in!!

2 more days and under pressure. I'm packing for all 6 of us and still have the t-shirts for the Magic Kingdom to make.... I can't wait until I get to RELAX in two days!!!!

LBelle said:
We should start posting with each other 24/7!!!! :rolleyes1

I think we're the only people who 'understand' this Disobsession!! :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

you are soooo right!!!! so would this make the time go faster??? :hourglass

princess sparkle p said:
you are soooo right!!!! so would this make the time go faster??? :hourglass

Yep, gabbing with other DISobsessed folks helps, I think!!!! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

5 days and counting!!!!!!

7.gif
2.gif
9.gif
1.gif

Just think...this time next week we'll be in our 'Happy Place'!!!!!!
5.gif

In honor of checking in to AKL one week from today, I watched Samantha Brown at AKL again this morning.

I still have 21 days :hyper: I'm watching Disney Flicks to pass time popcorn:: Some of them I haven't watched in years. Kids are all grown you know. So I've recruited my niece and nephew to watch with me.

I'm dancing down the days. :dance3: In 7 1/2 short days, I will be walking in Disney World for the very frist time. Will I laugh :lmao: ? Will I cry :sad: ? Who the HECK cares, I'll be in Disney World!!! :dancer: See ya there.... :hug:

I Believe n Fairies said:
I'm dancing down the days. :dance3: In 7 1/2 short days, I will be walking in Disney World for the very frist time. Will I laugh :lmao: ? Will I cry :sad: ? Who the HECK cares, I'll be in Disney World!!! :dancer: See ya there.... :hug:

Sooo exciting....your first Disney trip!!!!! You will have the best time of your life!!!!!!
5.gif

Ticker's down to just 3 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dancer: :rockband: party: :dancer:

But if you take off the day before because I will be so excited and then well, it's almost bedtime now, then it really is single digits! I CANNOT WAIT!! Happy travels DISers. :cool1:

Convert said:
But if you take off the day before because I will be so excited and then well, it's almost bedtime now, then it really is single digits! I CANNOT WAIT!! Happy travels DISers. :cool1:

:rotfl: That's exactly what I do!!!!!!! :rotfl:

We're practically there now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1: :cheer2: :cool1: :cheer2: :cool1: :cheer2: :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter