Yipppeee!!! Single digit dance time!!!! Join in!!

LBelle

<font color=green>I'm soooo jealos<br><font color=
FINALLY.....down to single digits!!!! I'm soooo excited I just gotta dance!!!!

:dance3: :bounce: :yay: :cheer2: :banana: :Pinkbounc :dance3:

Oh I have been there, done that. It is no big deal.

NOT!!!!!!!!

WOOOHHOOOOOO!!!! Dancin banana time!!!! :banana: :banana:

Living vicariously through you and struggling to make the next 87 days for us!!!!! :cool1: :goodvibes :goodvibes :cheer2: :cheer2:

princess sparkle p said:
Living vicariously through you and struggling to make the next 87 days for us!!!!! :cool1: :goodvibes :goodvibes :cheer2: :cheer2:

pirate: :banana: pirate: :banana: pirate: :banana: pirate:

4 Days Left!!! I can barely concentrate on anything else! Tropical Storms stay far, far away! :cool1: :banana: :Pinkbounc :cheer2:

Not yet single digits but better than triple digits! :cool1:

Leave some room on the dance floor, I'm lacing up my dancing shoes. Gotta be ready for my single digit dance tomorrow.
:banana: :banana: :banana:

Tooooo exciting!!!!!!! How can we make the time go faster???!!!! :hourglass :rolleyes1 :hourglass :rolleyes1

Ok- since we are all rather miserable waiting for our departure what can we possibly find to keep ourselves busy????? :surfweb: more dis boardddssss...

Just seeing all of your posts is killing me!!!!! :crazy2:

princess sparkle p said:
Ok- since we are all rather miserable waiting for our departure what can we possibly find to keep ourselves busy????? :surfweb: more dis boardddssss...

Just seeing all of your posts is killing me!!!!! :crazy2:

We should start posting with each other 24/7!!!! :rolleyes1

I think we're the only people who 'understand' this Disobsession!! :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter