YIPPEE!! It's JUNE! Let's have a June roll call

We'll be at BCV 6/11 - 6/17. I'll be the one out-of-breath following around 3yo DS at SAB. :)

Have a great trip!
Dawna

Millerjudi -- you and I are alot alike. Of course you're not crazy because then I would be too. :teeth: My sons get out of school on 6/9 and on 6/10 at 8:40 am we fly to Disney! Yipee!!!!!!!!!!! The way I see it - family time is very important and rewarding kids for good grades with a family trip is a great choice. :thumbsup2

My turn too! Our family is leaving at 11:15 am(flying) on June 9th for Disney. Staying at All Star Movies! This is our first trip staying on-site, so we are pretty excited! The wait has been killing me this week!!! Only 6 more days!! WOO HOO!!! :Pinkbounc

:sunny: I can't wait either!!!!! We'll be at CBR on June 22 and will be staying until July 8 :Pinkbounc As Taylor Hicks says "woooo"! :woohoo:

HERE! We are going to Port Orleans Riverside Resort in celebration of my high school graduation & my sister's bible college graduation. It is our first WDW trip and we are most excited! :cool1:

June 10-16th (ONLY 6 MORE DAYS!)

We are going June 20-27.....Having a problem with our hotel though...I DON'T have one! The one I booked is closing down and I had to get my money back through cheaptickets...which was only about $300. So now I am stuck scrambling at the last minute! It will all work out for the best, I am sure, and we are very excited. This is our 3rd trip since Summer 2000!

LIZ

Dbf and I will be staying at OKW June 25-July 10!!! I am so excited...everyone going in June have a great trip!!!! :wizard:

Our kids are done with school on June 12 and then we leave for our 1st time at Pop (June 17-24). We are very excited to ride EE! Hope everyone has a wonderful trip!

pirate: - DH
princess: - DW
princess: - DD9
pirate: - DS 7 (hopefully he'll get his cast off his broken hand before we leave/wish us luck) :shamrock:

Hooray for June being here!! We fly down Sunday and I already can't sleep because I'm so excited...just like the commercials :goodvibes Grand Gathering in Fort Wilderness & POFQ for a week...I can't wait!!

Less than 4 work days to go... :badpc: :teeth:

Starting our drive down from Boston on june 24th!!!!! :woohoo:

WDW.....
June 25th-July 5th!!!!

OKW & CR split stay :cool1: :cool1:

Finally we can say "We're going to Disney THIS month!!!!" :Pinkbounc

We will be at POR from June14 to June 25. DW started prepacking and ironing yesterday 6-4-06.

You can find me in the River Roost partying with Piano Man Bob Jackson.

We are leaving Thursday 6-8 driving straight thru (16 hrs) from Texas.. :cool1: Staying at POP 6-9 thru 6-16. :rotfl: So excited. :cheer2: This will be the first trip for my sister's family. :woohoo: Tuffcookie, we will be there same time as you. It took long enough to get here :banana:

Me too..Me too........

15 days and 10 hours until our flight leaves...............6/22 - 6/30 with first night @ Marriott Courtyard Airport (princeline'd @ $40...can you believe it?). Then check in 6/23 @ Orange Lake Country Club (timeshared). Yippeeeeee........I thought it would never arrive. I've been planning this trip since Febb 2005 and it seems like forever to get to this point!

Best of all, I am off for almost a week when I returned too, so I can relax from my relaxing vacation......... :Pinkbounc :rotfl: :cool1: :rotfl2: :cheer2: :yay: :dance3: :wave2: :bounce:

Tenstew said:
We are leaving Thursday 6-8 driving straight thru (16 hrs) from Texas.. :cool1: Staying at POP 6-9 thru 6-16. :rotfl: So excited. :cheer2: This will be the first trip for my sister's family. :woohoo: Tuffcookie, we will be there same time as you. It took long enough to get here :banana:

We will be there too POP June 13-18 (cocktails at the pool? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?). We are driving from Chicago this Saturday, stopping a night in Marietta GA, then 2 nights at the Residence Inn Seaworld - we are not telling the kids we are in Orlando at that point - when its time to leave, we will tell them we have 12 more hours to go. Can't wait to see their little faces when we pull into WDW. After POP, we go to Delray Beach for a week (at my parents condo on the ocean) for some R&R

Can't wait to get to DIsney!!!!

1 week left for us.....

POR here we come!!!

We arrive at night.....How late does the piano man perform? Heavens knows we'll be too pumped to sleep-also we are on West coast time.

Yipee for us!! This trip has been 4 years in the making.

June 17-27 here! It's our first trip to the happiest place on earth and I think I may go crazier with anticipation! :crazy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter