YIPPEE!! It's JUNE! Let's have a June roll call

Jasminetigger

DIS Veteran
It's FINALLY June. Who else will be there this month?!!! Only fifteen more days until we are back at Wilderness Lodge, 6/16-6/24!!!
:dumbo: :simba: :figment: :stitch: :goofy: :tigger: :mickeyjum

JuneDisney here. Will be traveling for the 1st time with family. Arriving June 9th for a 5 night stay at CBR. Will be celebrating oldest DS 7th birthday.
Going nuts here with anticipation. The word Disney pops into my head at least 15 hours a day. I need to clean my house, but yet here I am sitting at the computer reading about Disney.

Have fun on your trip!!!

:hourglass :dumbo: :hourglass :goofy: :hourglass :donald: :hourglass :mickeyjum :tink: :tink: :tink:

My DD and I will be in Disney on 06/20 for 5 nights. I can't even think about packing for Disney yet. We leave tomorrow for a trip to Nashville and Pigeon Forge and return home on 06/11. Then I can have a big washing clothes party and pack for Disney.

Surprise trip for my DD 6 & DS 3. leaving 6/9/06 staying at All-Star Sports then 6/10/06-6/17/06 Old Key West... I am so excited just can't wait to see the look on their faces when they finally realize where they are....
See you there :wave:

Woohooo!!! It's JUNE!!!! :woohoo:

We are leaving...on the road...June 18th. We'll be staying at the Poly for 8 nights!! :banana:

It's June, It's June, It's June!!!!!

(This is our first trip there as a family and we are so excited!!)

We are leaving June 12 - 13 checkin out Miami. Gettin into Disneyworld on June 14 - 25. All star movies!!! Can't wait!!!!!

:cool1: Cant wait to leave!! We will be leaving on the 16th to drive straight to Orlando!! Its only a 16hr drive!! I just cant believe its almost time! :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: Hope everyone has a safe and magical vacation!! :cool1:

:cheer2: :cheer2: Us too!! We leave June 9th for 9 glorious nights at BCV in a two bedroom. Our first time there!! :banana:

Me too Disneyzigs. We are driving from mass. on June 18th. Checking into POR on June 20th for 6 nights. yeah!!!! :cool1: :Pinkbounc :cheer2:

It's late in the month but in the month no less

June 25th - July2 SSR 2 bdrm.

Treating DM & DsF ,But I'm taking the Master with DW and putting DD in with them.

Got our DDE card in the mail today so thats it no more cards to keep track of. I have DVC,PAP,DDE ,and DVR (visa rewards) .

I can't believe it is finally here!!! We leave Jun 2-10 leaving at 8:00 in the morning Whoohoo!!! :cheer2:

I thought June was never going to get here!!! But FINALLY!!!! Can't wait til Saturday!!!! Disney - here we come!!!!

I thought June would never get here!!! :teeth:

DS & I will be at POP 6-9 to 6-18. This will make my 10th visit to WDW since 2000!!! :goodvibes

I have plans to decorate our resort room window with a DIS banner with my DIS name. If you're there, keep your eye out for it!!! :)

TC :cool1:

Yippee!!!!

We leave tomorrow on a 21 hour road trip from South Texas!!

June 4-10 !!!

We'll be celebrating my pumpkins 7th birthday at Chef Mickey's sunday night! I'm so excited!

I need to go pack!!!! :wave2:

My DS8 and DD6 get out of school for the year at noon on 6/21--we fly out of Boston at 3:22 on 6/21 and arrive at MOC at 6:22 pm. There just until 6/23--we will leave after Epcot closes to visit my mom in Tampa. When I told a friend that this trip was kind of a reward to my kids for finishing 1st and 3d grade, she looked at me kind of funny and said "Well that's a new one!" Am I crazy!?!?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter