Yet another question about Connections...(non-Disney related)

stacie_d

Mouseketeer
OK, We are considering joining to get the vouchers for Disney. But I was wondering what other benefits there are to the program. I see that you can get giftcards for Toys-R-Us. What other savings are available? I know the membership is $80, and I was wondering if anyone out there has found a good use for the membership besides the meals at Disney.

Thanks!

I joined Connections about 6 months ago and have not had any problems with them at all. They have discounted Disney, Universal, and Sea World passes (other parks too). Discounted movie tickets, restaurant gift cards, Blockbuster, Toys R Us, Borders gift cards, etc. Hope this helps a little.

We have had Connections for about a year with no problems to date. We love it for the WDW meal vouchers. Have used it for WDW tix. We also make good use of many of the other benefits. We regularly get ToysRUs (KidsR, BabiesR) gift cards. Basically, you pay $20 for a $25 gift card that you use just like cash in the store. Represents a 20% savings you get on top of any sale prices in the store. You can get similar gift crads for a number of other places (book stores, movie stores, Kay B Toys). You can also get gift certificates for many different restaurants. With these you pay $8 for a $10 certificate - again a 20% savings. We have used these at Outback, Red Lobster, Olive Garden, and Perkins, and certificates are available at a few other places. You can also order discount movie tix. In addition to WDW, you can get attraction discounts at a number of other places (Sea World, Sesame Place, Universal, Six Flags, Busch Gardens). The savings we have gotten are well worth the membership fee.

PS - when we signed up we told them we heard of them thru our Citibank credit card and the membership fee was 69.95 instead of 79.95.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter