YeHaaa Bob

hockeymomNS

Has an in with immigration
So tell me about Bob. I have heard that his show is fantastic and I shouldn't miss it. I'm staying at PO next week and want to see him, however our time is filling up. I thought that he was only there one night a week but his website indicates more than that??? Do you stay for the whole show? Sell me on Bob.

So tell me about Bob. I have heard that his show is fantastic and I shouldn't miss it. I'm staying at PO next week and want to see him, however our time is filling up. I thought that he was only there one night a week but his website indicates more than that??? Do you stay for the whole show? Sell me on Bob.

Which ever night you and Cheryl go, be sure to get there really early. The lounge isn't that large and you don't want to be stuck in the back corner.

We love to go see Bob. He is so full of energy, and it's family fun for all ages!!! Kids and adults both like to join in all the action!!!

Our last family trip we stayed at POR. One night we had an ADR at Boatwright's and could hear music coming from the bar area. On our way out, we decided to stop and watch for a bit. Well, more than a bit. We just couldn't walk away! Luckily there was one table left and we sat down and watched him. He is an amazing entertainer! We had so much fun, that on our last night by daughter asked if we could go back and watch him instead of Illuminations! So we got there early to get a table. To our surprise he remembered us from before! He comes around before the show and gets everyone's name. He then includes everyone in on the show! I don't know how he does it, but he remembers everyone! We were there over Christmas, and his rendition of "The 12 Days of Christmas" was an absolute hoot!
We're staying at POR again this summer and my daughter has already suggested paying him a visit (or two!)

Great info guys and we will make sure to get there early. It is my life long best friend and I going on a girls trip so perhaps she will be my Valentine and we will go see Bob on Friday. I think that our dining reservation is early enough to get us there.

Do they serve food or just drinks?

OP , DH and I see Bob several times on every trip. We just stop in when we are done with our other plans for the evening. Not everybody stays for the whole show so if you can't get a seat hang out and the servers will get you a drink if you want one or you can grab one from the bar.
We have always already had our dinner so we never have looked at the bar food menu.
Worst case grab something at the POR foodcourt and then go see Bob.

He is a must see for our family. My kids love the show too, they are entertained the whole show! We are staying at POR again in April and he is on our list of must see!

We stayed off site last visit at a timeshare (7 of us) and everyone insisted we drive all the way over to POR just to see Bob one night- he's lots of fun ! You don't have to stay for the whole show or see it from the beginning, but you'll want to. ;)

Just wondering if Evelyn&Cheryl have gone yet. Need a review. Pictures would help too!!!

We try to arrive between 7:30 and 7:45 for his 8:30 show. His 8:30 show ends around 10:00 and he starts again by 10:30. His late show has a few more drinking songs than his earlier show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter