Yee Ha Bob

mainegal

<font color=purple>I am becoming very good at maki
I do not see a Yee Ha Bob meet on the unofficial list.

Surely people want to do this?!

Saturday, December 18, maybe?

How does Saturday the 18th sound? There are no evening EMH hours that I could see. Gives everyone a chance to enjoy the parks into the evening then head to Riverside for YHB. Hopefully enough people are still around post cruise to make this worth while.

Closings: AK-6pm, DHS-8pm, Epcot-9:30pm, MK-10pm

YHB goes until midnight / 12:30am

If this has legs I'll make it official. :banana:

I concur with your findings and logic. :teacher:

That would work for me.

Oops!
I thought I'd fly home Saturday night and have Sunday at home to recover and get ready for work on Monday. Good thing I did not make my plane reservation. Next plane out is noon-ish on Sunday.

Don't want to miss Yee Ha Bob with the gang!

:scratchin hmmmmmmm

Saturday night sounds good to me.

I only saw him once and I was not part of a group, so it was not as much fun as it should have been.

Lyn - Have HS planned for the 18th. Should be done early. Can do QS dinner at PO to make sure we have a spot. Just checked website and according to website, they don't accept ressies.

I am eating with others at Boma at 7:00. (I think the reservation is for twenty and there is room for a few more) Not sure exactly how I am going to get from AKL to POR and back. I will find a way!

Lyn - Have HS planned for the 18th. Should be done early. Can do QS dinner at PO to make sure we have a spot. Just checked website and according to website, they don't accept ressies.

When Dave Parfitt and I took a group there in January, quarters were a little tight. The students (and I) who ate brought our food back to the lounge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter