YC coffe maker/coffee questions

Jiminy'sGirl

DIS Veteran
I need coffee in the morning.:coffee: Like, even before I can walk to get coffee I need some pre-coffee.

What sort of coffeemaker is in the rooms at the YC? Is it a pod? Are they replenished each day by mousekeeping? Is it decent coffee?

Thanks so much, DISers!:flower3:

I need coffee in the morning.:coffee: Like, even before I can walk to get coffee I need some pre-coffee.

What sort of coffeemaker is in the rooms at the YC? Is it a pod? Are they replenished each day by mousekeeping? Is it decent coffee?

Thanks so much, DISers!:flower3:

The coffee maker is the single cup Cuisinart. The coffee is Joffrey's and it comes in single serve pods, the kind that look like flat, round tea bags. There will be enough regular coffee for two cups and there was a serving of decaf, too. We used filtered water when making coffee so it wasn't too bad. Mousekeeping will replenish it each day. If you want more than that, call or leave a note to ask for additional coffee. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter