• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Yahoo, I'm packing today!

MsDisney23

<font color=blue>Has cabin fever-induced dreams of
I have really enjoyed my Labor Day weekend. we stayed home so I could start my Fall cleaning, I cleaned out the entire bedroom closet and drawer's. Donated a lot of clothes and got all our Fall clothing washed and ready. It feels so good to have such a nice clean room.

So it I found it made it so much easier to get our things packed for Diseny. I am leaving on Thursday very early in the morning. :cool1::love: It will be nice knowing that when I get home I have a big jump on my Fall cleaning! I've been cleaning the rest of the house as well. it looks great!

A good feeling going away, I know I will enjoy my vacation, I am looking forward to hunting for hidden mickey's! :thumbsup2

I have really enjoyed my Labor Day weekend. we stayed home so I could start my Fall cleaning, I cleaned out the entire bedroom closet and drawer's. Donated a lot of clothes and got all our Fall clothing washed and ready. It feels so good to have such a nice clean room.

So it I found it made it so much easier to get our things packed for Diseny. I am leaving on Thursday very early in the morning. :cool1::love: It will be nice knowing that when I get home I have a big jump on my Fall cleaning! I've been cleaning the rest of the house as well. it looks great!

A good feeling going away, I know I will enjoy my vacation, I am looking forward to hunting for hidden mickey's! :thumbsup2

What an inspirational post! (I've got a few things dug out for when we start packing in a week or so, but I was also thinking it was about time to go through the clothes that have been lurking lifeless in the drawers and closets for donation!!) Thanks, MsDisney!!! :thumbsup2

And have a great trip!!! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter