• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yacht club is WHAT for Feb. 2008?!?!?!?!

Thanks, that's the first good news I've gotten! :) Hopefully something will come through. We will have an AP and already have our tickets seperately so we won't need a package. The AP room rate would be wonderful! Thanks for the post and GO BLUE!!! (we're just up in Grand Blanc, so your neighbors!)

Greetings fron CHICAGO!!! Seems a bit high. We stayed at Beach club President's week 2006. VERY CROWDED!! We always stay at Beach Club. I know it is more money, but we think the Beach club/yatch club experience is worth every penny!!!! We leave Julr 24 for a week at Beach club!! Can't wait!! Good luck in Feb 08.!!:banana: :woohoo:

We always stay there too! I had to plead with my hubby to even get prices at the GF and the contemporary! Needless to say, our reservations are at the Yacht club :) . We will be there the same week this summer! We arrive the 24th and stay until the 29th, then off to the Disney cruise! Can't wait!

then that's the price. Does seem crazy high to me. We stay at Deluxe resorts but we've never, I repeat NEVER paid rack rate. And never will. I like the idea of renting points at the BCV. You'll get a much better price that way. We're staying at the BC in July for $194.50 a night plus tax (AP discount). Do you have AP's? Perhaps you could consider one person in your group getting an AP and hopefully decent rates will come out for your time frame. We've been staying at deluxe Disney resorts since 1999, with the exception of last year when we stayed at moderates (rough year!), and we've never paid rack rate.

PamNC

That is a good rate..we paid $258.00 for the WL a few weeks ago. Hope you don't mind my picking your brain a bit..but the $194.50 is that rate for the Villa's or the BC? Just curious Did you rent points here on the Dis...and what has your experience been like? I wonder if you could pm me with some recommended people you've rented from. I always hesitate with that, because I worry that it may not be on the level.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter