Y.E.S. - Youth Education Series Sat, 12/18 ***CLOSED & CONFIRMED***

Ok, there seems to be an interest for Saturday, December 18th. Let's make that our date.

Ok, there seems to be an interest for Saturday, December 18th. Let's make that our date.

Awesome - glad to see an interest for making this happen!

Not only would it be a great opportunity for the kids (I know mine love animals and AK), a large discount on tickets, and possibly some alone park time for the parents.... it's a win/win/win situation!!

Awesome - glad to see an interest for making this happen!

Not only would it be a great opportunity for the kids (I know mine love animals and AK), a large discount on tickets, and possibly some alone park time for the parents.... it's a win/win/win situation!!

I reminded Katherine this morning to check this out, but I'm pretty sure they are in too. :woohoo:

Makes me wish that we had a youngster along for the ride so that we could take advantage of those discounts! Excellent opportunity for the adults who have kids! :thumbsup2

Bump.... We need 3 more to have a class.

It took me three times to read your post.

The first time I thought you said: "We need 3 more to have class." And I thought, no you are some classy folks.

The second time I read: "We need 3 more to have a glass." And I knew there was no formal quorum for DISers imbibing in beverages.

I'd offer mine, but they all have four legs and might get eaten by something.

Each child registered may also purchase 1 adult ticket. How nice!!
I have only one child, so that means that I can only purchase one adult pass? I thought for open enrollment that you can purchase as many as you wish.

We're going to be in Tampa on the 18th and our APs expire on the 19th. Did you arrange for the morning or afternoon class? We might consider driving over for the day for the class.

I assume that these tickets must be used by a certain date and expire 14 days after first use, right? I know that they cannot be upgraded.

I have only one child, so that means that I can only purchase one adult pass? I thought for open enrollment that you can purchase as many as you wish.

We're going to be in Tampa on the 18th and our APs expire on the 19th. Did you arrange for the morning or afternoon class? We might consider driving over for the day for the class.

I assume that these tickets must be used by a certain date and expire 14 days after first use, right? I know that they cannot be upgraded.

This is not an open enrollment class, so I adult ticket per student. If open enrollment becomes available that would be awesome.:laughing:

I am going for the morning class (8am).

You have 7 days before your arrival date and 7 days after to use your park tickets.

Hope that answered your questions.

This is not an open enrollment class, so I adult ticket per student. If open enrollment becomes available that would be awesome.:laughing:

I am going for the morning class (8am).

You have 7 days before your arrival date and 7 days after to use your park tickets.

Hope that answered your questions.
Sorry, that's not going to work for us :(. We're there at WDW from 12/21 - 1/1 so tickets would expire too early for us.

We definitely want to do this. I'm actually going to surprise the girls with this class since it will be our last day and they'll just think we are leaving to go home. :woohoo: We have five little girls ages 12 down to 5 (going into 7th, 5th, 3rd, 2nd and Kindergarten). Hopefully our five year old will be able to join in on the fun too. Thanks for organizing this DVCsince02.

BTW Jen, my girls did that line from Children's Place for Easter this year too! It was suh a cute line!

Sooooo excited and can hardly wait!!:cheer2:

Great news - looks like this is a go!! Congrats everyone :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Hey - I am organizing another group for October and have a question for you. Will the tickets have to be ordered by the group organizer or can each family order individually?

(and you are welcome for the bump) :goodvibes

Just wondering if you have by any chance found out yet if our 5 year olds will be able to sign up for this class? Thanks!

We are trying to book for the 12/12 Wonder cruise and finalize our vacation plans. Is there room for 2 more kids (age 6 and 7) for this class? I really want the discount tix!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter