Y.E.S. - Youth Education Series Sat, 12/18 ***CLOSED & CONFIRMED***

Hi Jen - I sent you an email last night and hope you got it. We want to pay for our tickets. Thank you!!

Jen I just joined the board, so I can't PM you, but I'm planning a trip with my kids during that time and wanted to find out if it's too late to jump on board? My son is in the 2nd grade and we'll be there the 16th to the 19th ... thanks!

Jen I just joined the board, so I can't PM you, but I'm planning a trip with my kids during that time and wanted to find out if it's too late to jump on board? My son is in the 2nd grade and we'll be there the 16th to the 19th ... thanks!

I sent you a PM yesterday. I need your email address.

Hey all!

We had one drop out and one possible late entry. If I don't hear from her over the weekend I will be ordering the tickets on Monday. Everything is all set!

Meeting location for the class is - Outside the AK theme park main entrance at the flagpole.

If I don't see you before that, see you there!:banana:

Hey all!

We had one drop out and one possible late entry. If I don't hear from her over the weekend I will be ordering the tickets on Monday. Everything is all set!

Meeting location for the class is - Outside the AK theme park main entrance at the flagpole.

If I don't see you before that, see you there!:banana:

Thanks for putting this all together Jen, on top of the other things you have taken charge of...

I'm pretty sure I'll see you before that day :rolleyes1

I just found the disboards earlier this week and ran across this trip - my wife and kids (11 & 8) are planning to visit Disney during this timeframe. Is there any way you could add two more kids (and mom and dad)? I'll PM the OP as well...

I just found the disboards earlier this week and ran across this trip - my wife and kids (11 & 8) are planning to visit Disney during this timeframe. Is there any way you could add two more kids (and mom and dad)? I'll PM the OP as well...

Email sent. I must have a response today.

Is it too late to sign up? I have a 2nd grader and also a Kindergartener. I know the young one would love to go with her sister and I'd be happy to attend with her but not sure what the protocol is on this? We'd need tickets for the 4 of us. (2 adults/2 children) Thanks!

Is it too late to sign up? I have a 2nd grader and also a Kindergartener. I know the young one would love to go with her sister and I'd be happy to attend with her but not sure what the protocol is on this? We'd need tickets for the 4 of us. (2 adults/2 children) Thanks!

I am so sorry, but I can't accept any more students. There is a thead on the budget forum for those looking for a group. Good luck.

After a loooooong day in jury duty yesterday, I was surprised by a package from Disney when I got home.

Our tickets have arrived!!!!!

I'll be emailing you later today.

Woo Hoo!!

Hey all!

Should we be at the flagpole by 8:30, or earlier?

Also, if I have nothing better to do, can I tag along w/ my kid even if I'm not a chaperone?

Should we be at the flagpole by 8:30, or earlier?

Also, if I have nothing better to do, can I tag along w/ my kid even if I'm not a chaperone?

If you can be at the flag pole by 8:15am, that would be perfect. :goodvibes

Sorry, only chaperones are allowed to go with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter