Xbox 360...to kinect or not??

CarolinaMomOf3boys

I stepped onto the grass on the other side; it was
I swore I wold not get another game console...we have the wii...my boys are not crazy about it....they love and ask for the xbox 360 every year...with all the black Friday hoopla I am inclined to reconsider...as they are getting harder to buy for every year....so my question is....xbox with kinect or not? Why or why not...please advise with details!

Go for the Xbox with Kinect and more hard drive space, especially if they plan on using Xbox Live. Even so, I would still get the Kinect. It is different from the Wii in that it requires you to get up and move, not just wave a controller.

When deciding, especially if weighing drive size vs Kinect, I'd look at how old your kids are, what games they are interested in and most importantly how much space will they have to play in. I decided against the Kinect because it's a gift for oldest DS - who will be 16 in Jan. He's intersted in games like Halo, Call of Duty, 007, Grand Theft Auto, but not interested, in any way shape or form, in the Kinect games. While his younger brothers might like the kinect and the games, the system is for him and will go in his room which is tiny, 8x10, so with a bed, bureau, desk, storage unit and 3 guitars and 2 amps there's no room to move around like the games would require.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter