WOW....BOG Was GONE at 6am!!

Keep trying! I managed to get a BOG with only a week to go. Not my favorite time but at least we will get to go and we will be hungry because it's at 9pm. Glad I don't have any young kiddos though and we are going to have already seen Wishes on another night.

Keep checking!! I'd been looking for a dinner ressie at BOG for our January trip since October. Nothing, nada - until yesterday. I was able to grab BOG dinner (early, 5:10 p.m), CRT breakfast (late, 10 a.m.) and a nice dinner reservation at EPCOT on NYE.

Also, check both online and on the phone - and during normal "break times" for working people, like right before work starts (8-9 a.m.), lunch time (11-1p.m.) and before quitting time (4-5 p.m.). You'd be surprised what things start showing up then!

Keep trying - you'll get it!!

Keep checking!! I'd been looking for a dinner ressie at BOG for our January trip since October. Nothing, nada - until yesterday. I was able to grab BOG dinner (early, 5:10 p.m), CRT breakfast (late, 10 a.m.) and a nice dinner reservation at EPCOT on NYE.

Also, check both online and on the phone - and during normal "break times" for working people, like right before work starts (8-9 a.m.), lunch time (11-1p.m.) and before quitting time (4-5 p.m.). You'd be surprised what things start showing up then!

Keep trying - you'll get it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter