• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WOW....BOG Was GONE at 6am!!

lync

Mouseketeer
I hit the search button at 6am this am (my 180 days is toaday) and there was no availability for BOG on the day I was wanting. As it was, I only got a 445 dinner reservation on my second choice!! CRAZY!

I had the same issue ad that was months ago. Been checking back often and still nothing. Our trip is Feb 1st...hoping for a FP+ for lunch.

Today was the first day that I could book, and the day that I wanted (5/11) was totally booked as well. Ended up with a 4:20 ADR for 5/12 instead, but we'll need to re-work some of our plans to make that work.

KEEP CHECKING, kids.

I got a reservation 180+5 for 4:45 for two people on May 19th. There were also times available on 4/18 for 4:40 (then)

Lunch is better than dinner there, and cheaper.

We do not agree. We will not do lunch again. Too loud and cafeteria like and the food was yuck. Love dinner though!
At least they have two options so we can love dinner and you can love lunch !

I am still hoping for a dinner ADR to open for our first ever disney trip in January.

Keep trying! I've been looking multiple times a day for a time for May 7th (our only day in MK)... And tonight 162 days out a bunch of times opened up and I got one! :)

They just released a whole bunch of times throughout May dates a couple hours ago. There is a lot available right now! Go get them!

Reiterating the "keep trying" mantra, especially in the days immediately before your trip. My last three Disney trips have been booked less than 6 months out, so I had no shot at getting BOG reservations at the 180 mark. However, I got lucky with my trip in September and was able to score a BOG dinner ADR (had a lunch FP just in case, but was able to cancel that) one day before flying out to Disney -- here's hoping for the same magic for all of you! (and a little more for me because my sister convinced me to go to Disney with her in Feb, so here we go again with trying to score a BOG rezzie) pixiedust:

We do not agree. We will not do lunch again. Too loud and cafeteria like and the food was yuck. Love dinner though!
At least they have two options so we can love dinner and you can love lunch !

Too funny! I have had lunch there once, and dinner twice, and I like lunch much better.

Just goes to show you, everyone's different! :cool1:

They just released a whole bunch of times throughout May dates a couple hours ago. There is a lot available right now! Go get them!

This! I got our reservation for May 19th, today. It wasn't showing availability when I tried at exactly 180 days. I've been checking availability all week and now there's all of a sudden a lot of times available. So, if you're going any time during the week of the 19th, hurry up and get your ADR before they disappear again!

I just got an 8:00PM ADR for February 20. Later than I would like, but I have not been able to find anything at all for the dates we will be there. Keep trying!

I hit the search button at 6am this am (my 180 days is toaday) and there was no availability for BOG on the day I was wanting. As it was, I only got a 445 dinner reservation on my second choice!! CRAZY!

This is a typical experience for us for certain restaurants. I get online the 1st day I am allowed to make reservations, but they're all already taken by people checking in during the days just before us.

I learned how to make the steak dish at Canada just so we would never feel like we had to go there again. Now to just learn to make the pretzel rolls... :)

Several slots for the 1st week of March opened up as well. They are pretty late though : (

DD1 most likely won't make it. I am thinking either have my mom stayed with DD in resort (she doesn't mind usually ), or let her sleep in her stroller. OR cancel the whole thing.

Feel bad if it's not all of us going....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter