Would you boycott Hall of Presidents, if a president you didn't like was elected?

Would you skip the HOP if you didn't like the new president?

• Yes

Votes: 8 7.4%
  • No

Votes: 86 79.6%
  • I skip this attraction anyway.

Votes: 14 13.0%

• Total voters
I can totally respect this behavior. If you are really into politics and hearing someone you don't support upsets you, there's no reason to put yourself in that situation, especially on vacation. Why do something that you truly don't enjoy? Heck I "boycott" Stich's Great Escape every visit for the same reason.
I can understand wanting to stay away from politics, but, how do we as a supposedly educated voter not want to hear what all sides are saying. How does one make decisions without complete knowledge. That means listening to everything everyone involved has to say. Seems silly to boycott a robot or even think you have to take it seriously anyway, but, what do I know... I'm old!

This attraction is a sentimental favorite of mine. My grandmother loved this attraction and not just for the AC...lol...so everytime I go I make a point of going and spend the time remembering my grandmother.
Cute story: My niece's first trip was back right after President Obama had been added to the HoP, during the elections her kindergarten did mock elections and they discussed the candidates and who they thought should win and why...my niece "voted" for President Obama, so when she heard us talking about President Obama beinh at the Hall of Presidents she couldn't wait to go. Lo and behold after seeing the attraction she came out very annoyed and upset because in her 5 year old mind she expected President Obama to be there live and in person and she was upset that she wouldn't be able to meet him. I laughed because most 5 year olds are crying that they want to leave HoP and my niece was crying cause she wouldn't be able to meet the real President Obama.

No. Most everybody would have to boycott it, because somewhere in that group on the stage, there is a president you didn't like.

If you just don't want to hear whatever president happens has a speaking animatronic, then of course you are free to skip it, many do. I wouldn't...the president is still the president whether I voted for them or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter