Would I regret skipping Epcot?

Hi, I will be staying at Disney property for two weeks but some days will be split off else where. I do just enjoy walking around and the rides of course. I’ve only been to Epcot when I was about 10 so don’t really remember much!
With being there so long I am not sure why you would wanna cut anything. Even if its just a late night at epcot it would be worth it imo.

I would definitely do Epcot, especially being there for so long. It also depends on your party (or if just you). Epcot is our favorite park and we have kids too. There really is a lot to enjoy.

Hi, I will be staying at Disney property for two weeks but some days will be split off else where. I do just enjoy walking around and the rides of course. I’ve only been to Epcot when I was about 10 so don’t really remember much!
Maybe you already know this, but if you dissect the multi-day ticket price, you will see that you pay pretty close to full-price for the first 4 days. Every day after that is like $20. They do that to encourage you stay on Disney property for your whole trip as that random day in Universal will be full price there too.

Thanks for the advice. I think I have to reconsider my plans as I seem to want to cram everything in. Which isn’t probably the best thing to do.
I'm chuckling a little because to some extent, we do that as well! Or at least it feels that way.

That sometimes also happens when we visit big museums. We try to see everything and end up somewhat rushing through exhibits. After a few hours, if the museum has a theme, the exhibits start to all look the same. Sometimes it is good to stop after a few hours of looking at similar objects. Or to slow down and absorb each exhibit, even if we don't see it all.

WDW is a little the same. You have to balance between keeping as busy as you want, without overdoing it, or cramming too much.

A big drawback to current WDW is that it doesn't allow for as much spontaneity as it once did. Now, visitors feel pressured to pre-schedule and make sure they hit everything they pre-paid to do.

No trip would be complete for us without going to Epcot, heck we'd skip MK before we'd skip Epcot. How many days tickets do you have? I know you said you didn't have PHs, which would probably be your best bet if you have less than 3 days. I actually can't imagine skipping any of the parks but I don't go for just the rides.
That is how I feel. I spend most of my trip at Epcot and only go to MK once for a 10-14 day trip.

Thank you, that’s great advice. Luckily I will be going by myself so won’t have to worry about the rest of the party. I think I will see when I’m there but after reading everyone’s responses I am leaning towards going to Epcot. I guess I could even do it in a afternoon on a rest day like someone else suggested.

You have to do EPCOT. There's nothing on Universal property as pulse-pounding as Living With the Land!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter