• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Worst Movies Ever!

Grossest movie? Hostel. Quentin Tarantino actually had his name REMOVED because it was too violent!

The worst movie I ever saw was so bad I've erased the title of it from my memory. It was a baseball movie, about a kid playing in Little League. He was in his last eligible year, but he was so good, his father was sure some scout from some private school that fed a baseball-crazy high school and consequently a feeder college just had to see his son pitch and a series of scholarships would follow, leading up to the kid being drafted and pitching his way to the majors. So they move across country, falsify the kid's age,"lose" his birth certificate, and enroll him in Little League again. Needless to say, they're found out, suffer the repercussions, show remorse, are forgiven, and somehow the kid ends up in a neighborhood semi-pro league, is discovered by major league scouts, signed to a contract, and makes it to the majors.

I was the only person in the theater, and before I knew how bad it was, I had to go ask someone to start the film. If I had known, I would have asked for a refund!

Queen Colleen

I heard those horrible reviews about Glitter, and years later I saw it at the library so I borrowed it. (I wouldn't pay to rent it, not even a dollar.)

Anyway, I didn't think it was THAT bad. Yeah, total fluff, totally forgettable, but really no worse than half the junk Hollywood produces.
Mariah Carey was AWFUL! I felt so bad for her. When I worked at Blockbuster, I kept trying to move it to the horror section. :lmao:I used to recommend it to be people as the "Scariest Movie They Will Ever See". Some people actually took me up on it! :cool1: I think why I hated it so much was the acting and script were so bad. I had watched all the pop star movies that summer. I thought Crossroads was not terrible. Not amazing, but not the worst thing ever. I expected the same thing from Glitter. I was mistaken. They couldn't even give it a happy ending! :sad2:

I’ll probably get flamed for this, but Napoleon Dynamite. DH & I watched it with our (then) junior high age DS. He thought it was hilarious and we kept waiting for it to be good. Then it was over. Awful!
I understand. My husband and I watched it, the whole time waiting for something to happen. When it was over we both agreed it was the most idiotic movie we ever wasted time watching. We had rented it on 24 hour PPV and the next day, our kids were watching it. As I was walking through the room, I said “ugh, this is the dumbest movie ever. This is the part where...” and from that moment on, it had me. I don’t understand what happened, but, I admit we purchased the DVD, and watched it many times since. I am embarrassed to admit I ended up enjoying this movie. It’s that proverbial train wreck I couldn’t take my eyes off of.:rolleyes:

Lost Souls was pretty awful. Watched the entire thing through and at the end it was all I could do not to throw my popcorn at the screen.

I NOMINATE GHOST SHARK!

It's a shark... that's also a ghost.

You can find it in fire hydrants and puddles in the road.

No, I kid you not.
....I'm HOOKED. is it on Netflix? :hyper:

Mother! Yes it has great actors such as Jennifer Lawrence, Ed Harris, Michelle Pfeiffer, but probably the most disturbing movie I have ever seen. I won't give it away but you are captivated and drawn in by the weirdness of the movie trying to figure out what in the world it all means, and then all of a sudden there is a scene and it hits you and man is this movie disturbing. I honestly wanted to write someone about how messed up it was lol. Really. Horrible horrible horrible movie. I read later on that it is suppose to represent Mother nature or something but omg.

The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension.

I apologized to my spouse afterwards. I don't even want to see it again for free.

I've seen a lot of bad movies. Most of them I don't remember. A few of them I do... Fallen with Denzel Washington, Virtuosity with Denzel Washington, Cold Creek Manor are a few that come to mind.

I agree with a lot of the choices on here but some are really surprising to me. The Color Purple?!?!? A Christmas Story??? Did you even SEE Cold Creek Manor!? :D

Snakes on a Plane was ruined for me when IN REAL LIFE a shipment of frogs got loose on a flight and caused havoc, triggering an emergency landing.

I am a huge Richard Geer fan and went to see Autumn in New York. It’s the only movie I can remember rooting for someone to die already.

Snakes on a Plane was ruined for me when IN REAL LIFE a shipment of frogs got loose on a flight and caused havoc, triggering an emergency landing.
...good times.....good times.....

Mother! Yes it has great actors such as Jennifer Lawrence, Ed Harris, Michelle Pfeiffer, but probably the most disturbing movie I have ever seen. I won't give it away but you are captivated and drawn in by the weirdness of the movie trying to figure out what in the world it all means, and then all of a sudden there is a scene and it hits you and man is this movie disturbing. I honestly wanted to write someone about how messed up it was lol. Really. Horrible horrible horrible movie. I read later on that it is suppose to represent Mother nature or something but omg.

This is on my Netflix list of movies to watch. At this point, it’s more out of curiosity because you’re not the first person to mention ‘the scene’. It hasn’t been spoiled for me and I’m a sucker for punishment.

Vanilla Sky. Horrible.

And I know it’s a Classic....but...The Wizard of Oz. I hate that movie. Ugh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter