Worst Commercial Ever!!

I am pretty sure I know which In and Out commercial you are talking about. It involves a milkshake? It wasn't done by In and Out. It was done by some internet "celebrity" wannabe. She was contacted by In and Out's legal department and I don't think it is easily found anymore. Of course, nothing ever fully goes away on the internet....

That's the one, and that's good to know. I'd only seen it online but we don't have In and Out here so I didn't think anything of only hearing about it from the internet. It isn't that far off of some of the Hardees ones I've seen (and those are real) so I fell for it.

Just saw and was reminded of some commercials that I HATE: the Samsung appliance commercials with Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard. Especially the dumb turkey gravy VS wine Fridge one...DUMB!

Just saw and was reminded of some commercials that I HATE: the Samsung appliance commercials with Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard. Especially the dumb turkey gravy VS wine Fridge one...DUMB!

Ha! My husband can't stand them or their commercials. I have to hear groans everytime they are on.

Cottonelle, with the English woman talking about wiping your bum and going commando. Ugh. First off, do we really need to discuss this product in detail like it's some amazing new discovery? How many Americans use the word bum? Or loo. None that I know. Is this woman supposed to sound more authoritative and sophisticated because she has an English accent? Talking about toilet paper? So annoying.

I always have to mute the remote, or change the channel, when the commercials come on about abused animals, or sickly children from other countries. They really lay on the guilt. Sometimes, those commercials are on multiple times in the same hour.

Grrrr, I thought this commercial was gone but I just saw it again today. I think its for some brand of hot dog but it has a guy dressed in some sort of, well its either a weight lifter outfit or an animal costume. Leaning more towards an animal type costume cause he has these little animal type ears. But the thing I hate about this commercial is that he has a syringe sticking out of his arm! Like he's using heroin or something! Then I think the mother in the commercial says she doesn't like his brand of hot dogs (or whatever it is) cause he has artificial ingredients in the hot dogs, I guess demonstrated by the needle lodged in his arm. :sad2: I find it really gross and disgusting.

Last edited:
I was going to resurrect this thread today because I now have a commercial that I LOATHE. It's for insurance I think and it has the man nanny from modern family. He's at a spa and he's getting different treatments. Near the end of the commercial he gets his chest waxed and the noise he makes is so nasely and annoying..it drives me NUTS. It seems to be on 5000 times a day.

Enjoy the go. :crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2:

What the French made someone think that was a good idea? :confused:

I really loathe the current Toyota ads for Prius. Stupid concept taken too far.

I like it only because they've got a little unspoken thing going with us fans of the HBO series "The Wire." 3 of the 4 in the commercial played a father (Frank Sobotka), son (Ziggy Sobotka) & nephew (Nick Sobotka) in the series. In the commercial Ziggy's driving, Frank's in the front passenger seat and Nick's in the rear passenger seat. (I don't know who the 4th guy is).

http://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2016/02/07/super-bowl-prius-commercial-sobotka-wire-video

Bumping this oldie thread because I have a new one. Panera's "or something" commercials. :sad2: What the ... comparing sandwiches to medical school, solving world problems, parenting?? And the girls voice just bugs me. Can't stand it!!!

What's your most recent nails on a chalkboard commercial?

The car commercial with the Willy Nelson song playing. It's advertising the fact that the cAr will brake for you if you're not paying attention. The beep it makes is sooooo annoying.

I think the idea of a car braking for you is so dumb and dangerous. Way to give texters a safe way to be stupid.

The car commercial with the Willy Nelson song playing. It's advertising the fact that the cAr will brake for you if you're not paying attention. The beep it makes is sooooo annoying.

I think the idea of a car braking for you is so dumb and dangerous. Way to give texters a safe way to be stupid.

Yes! Man I hate that BEEEEEEP sound. I just HATE it! I will NEVER drive a car that makes a noise like that. It is almost more grating than people crunching loudly in Kit-Kat commercials. That commercial is infuriating!

This is like the worst edited commercial I have seen. The over laying of videos in some parts is really awful

I live in NYC and was visiting friends in New Jersey on Sept 11. There was a local TV station that a mattress store was advertising on. People I believe quickly had it shut down. The commercial was " Come in for our twin tower mattress sale. The towers fell and so did our prices"
It was appalling. Who in their right mind would think that was ok.
It was by far the worst commercial I have ever heard or ever will ever hear.

I live in NYC and was visiting friends in New Jersey on Sept 11. There was a local TV station that a mattress store was advertising on. People I believe quickly had it shut down. The commercial was " Come in for our twin tower mattress sale. The towers fell and so did our prices"
It was appalling. Who in their right mind would think that was ok.
It was by far the worst commercial I have ever heard or ever will ever hear.

That was a Texas store I believe. They received a ton of backlash.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/09/us/911-offensive-commercials-trnd/

ETA: here's the thread where we discussed it.
http://disboards.com/threads/i-have-no-words.3543381/

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter