Wong-tinez: A Cultural Phenomenon FINAL UPDATE Pg79 #1176 & 1177 NEW PICS

Holy Carp, they were dreamed 2x. You go girls:cool1:

Can't wait to read the details!!!!!

Message from Jen, if you are reading this then you MUST post, I will think no one cared about us if I see no posts. So PLEASE PLEASE POST!! I WANT POSTS PEOPLE!
I am posting ,I am posting....up/down/up/down...ohhhh that was a horse joke :rotfl2: ...nevermind.

whose the dream team? oh, gosh, i confuse too easily:guilty:

did they have a private meet with mickye an d minnie or chip and dale?

capt'n jack and will smith? now I'm itching to know :hyper:

Lil Blue...you dont know who the Dream Team is???? Since you have a little 4 week old (awwwww Congratulations!!!), I will cut you a little slack.;) But Disney is having a Year of a Million Dreams and the Dream Team are the people who go out and give the "dreams" to people in the parks! :banana:

OMG - is it a night in the CASTLE????? :faint:
DVC ownership????? :faint:

Wait....

Was their Dream... PIRATE ORLANDO?????!!!! :faint: :faint: :faint:[/QUOTE]

NOOO, V, that was MY DREAM...he's all mine!!!!! pirate: :rotfl2:

Oh yeah...I forgot to ask....how's the lil croc doing....Felicia Von Crock????

Hey my very first double post...wow....how did that happen?????

OH , that kind of dream wish. Not sure what I was thinking that day :scratchin: You'll have to forgive me, kids fry my brain pretty quick.

Thank you :goodvibes for jogging my memory bank. I appreciate it.

OK here is todays update. They are eating around the world. So far they have eaten Kaki-Gori, Churros, pot Stickers, Bratwurst, and are now off to try sushi. They were dreamed AGAIN today( for the THIRD time) . Man I should have gone with them on vacation!! They are BAD croc sitters. They say the croc has been sleeping alot and not making very many appearences.:goodvibes

OK here is todays update. They are eating around the world. So far they have eaten Kaki-Gori, Churros, pot Stickers, Bratwurst, and are now off to try sushi. They were dreamed AGAIN today( for the THIRD time) . Man I should have gone with them on vacation!! They are BAD croc sitters. They say the croc has been sleeping alot and not making very many appearences.:goodvibes

they might need a shot of this
by the time their done eating around the World

here's a seond glass in case they won't share glasses

41226774.jpg

a shot of pepto :thumbsup2

Another Dream? :faint: They are lucky ducks! :thumbsup2

You have got to be kiddin me:rotfl: :rotfl:
Good for them, those kiddies must be going crazy with all the dreamin going on. Maybe they can give me some tips.

OH , that kind of dream wish. Not sure what I was thinking that day :scratchin: You'll have to forgive me, kids fry my brain pretty quick.

Thank you :goodvibes for jogging my memory bank. I appreciate it.

Lil blue....I always say the babes suck my brain cells out! :rotfl: I am telling you I am such an air-head for the first few months...I think its lack of sleep! :angel: Good thing is, eventually you return to normal....I guess its normal?? :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

I forgot about felicia, I will call right now and see :thumbsup2

Thanks! My lil crocster! :love:

Yikes...does all that food go together??? :headache: Oh well, Felicia had better be well rested cause we have quite a schedule to keep to!!!! :dance3:

They have acually been dreamed 4 yes FOUR times. I lost track. Jen says that Felicia is well rested and ready to meet you tomorrow twob4him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter