Wong-tinez: A Cultural Phenomenon FINAL UPDATE Pg79 #1176 & 1177 NEW PICS

meeskamouska

<marquee><font color=blue>Doesn't go with jelly</m
So, do any of you have one of those annoying friends that invites themselves every where with you? :confused3

Well, I am that friend. And here is my story.

Cast of Characters:
Tera (Me): 28 year old WDW virgin. I have a smart mouth and can be read like an open book. I tend to think I am Mary Poppins, "Practically perfect in every way!"
Damian (DH): Almost 30 and tries to pretend he is not ecstatic about the trip I am obsessively planning. Has been to DL on several occasion, but also WDW virgin. A big kid, who refuses to let most people see his fun side!
Kaia (DD): 4 by the trip. This never girly-girl is being converted to the dark side….Disney Princesses, much to my dismay. Her current obsession is Cinderella. First vacation to Disney!!!
My very best friend (DBF), Jennifer: 27 with the heart of an 80 year old. Cautious and rather paranoid, my oldest and dearest pal always keeps me in stitches!!! Went as a child and has one trip under her belt as a mom. Independent and always available, she truly is an amazing woman!
Jon (DN): Even more cautious and paranoid than his mother, he will turn 11 on the trip. He has a love for all things boy (ya know, farts-butts-boogers) and says the most hilarious things!!! This is Jon’s second trip….he has this idea that it is going to be just like the first….only it is gonna rock so much harder!!!

So, I crashed the party!!! Yes, Jennifer and her son had a lovely trip planned…the two of them touring the world. I thought, “Huh, I wonder if we should plan a trip too?”

Then, my mind got to spinning and I decided….duh, duh, dun….we should travel together!!!:idea:

Really, wouldn’t it be cheaper? Share a room, share some meals, split the parking and give us in-room baby-sitters for a night out!!! Which really rocks because I get two nights out….one with Damian and one with Jennifer….I am not greedy….I just plan well.:thumbsup2 Who could ask for more???

So, now I have to sell it to Damian and Jennifer. :eek:

What to do, what to do? :rolleyes1

Well, Damian owes me BIG time for buying that car without even telling me….sight unseen and then flying to Phoenix to pick it up. Yeah, I was a little perturbed. So, I will use the guilt card with him.

Now, Jennifer…how to sell it to her? The money!! She is always looking for a bargain…so I begin my research. I have all the figures in hand before I make THE phone call. The phone call that changes my life forever!!!

Index of Chapters:
1: Wong-tinez: A Cultural Phenomenon Posts 1&2, Page 1
2: Haven of the Nude Dude Post 23 Page 2
3: How it All Began... Post 59 Page 4 and Tera...The Woman Behind the Obsession Post 63 Page 5
4: Our New Cardboard Abode Post 88 Page 6
5: The Reason Post 127&128 Page 9
6: Ding Dong the Witch is Dead Past 144 Page 10
7: Money money money....MONAY Post 166 Page 12
8: Itenerary Time! Whoot, whoot! Post 190 Page 13
9: We're Like Those Sister's Separated at Birth on Montel Post 211 Page 15
10: “oh, Disney Trip, oh Disney Trip, how we sure love to plan thee!” Post 250 Page 17
11: "It's Jon's Bert-day (Mon Jun 11th...11 on the 11th...isn't that speshul!!)" Post 300 Page 20
12: "Are Platypai Furry?" Post 470 Page 32
13: "Crikey...She's a Beaut" Post 512 Page 35
14: "CC (crafty crap)" Post 561 Page 38
15: "TGMike is da Bomb!" Post 657 Page 44
16: "Fanny Packs...I don't need no Fanny Packs!!" Post 840 Page 56
17: "I'm a Pin Pimp!" Post 861 Page 58
18: "Disney Eve Partay!" Post 1176 & 1177 Page 79

My son is turning 11 on June 11th.
party0003.gif
What should I do to celebrate his passing into his tween years? WDW of course! I began planning last fall for a b-day trip for Jon. I was so excited.
party0011.gif
We were going back to the world! I shared my joy with my very BF in the whole wide world, Tera (meeskamouska to you people). Don’t you hate it when people invite themselves on your vacation??? :confused3 Well, that’s Tera!!! She convinced me that “my” vacation should become “our” vacation! Well, truth is, she didn’t have to do much convincing. She moved away from our home town 2 years ago, and I have missed her so much, that when she presented me with the idea, I agreed immediately. And, when I say presented me with the idea that she join myself and DS on our vacation, I mean full out presentation, with flow charts, prices, and everything! So, guess what! We have been planning for months and months for our 8-day b-day excursion in June! And, what better place to plan but the Dis?!? :disrocks:

Let me introduce our Cast Members in my words, since Tera (AKA: meeskamouska) has done so for you above (she lies, don’t believe anything she says about me)!

Me: :goofy: Goofyluver (or Jennifer as I’m known to my family)! Single mommy to the best boy in the world! I’m a speech therapist who works with elementary kiddos and an all around strong woman. If I had to describe myself in one word, that word would be OCD! I am a planner, a strategizer, a clean-freak (thanks mom!), a worry-wart, and germaphobe! ‘Nuff about my psychosis for right now. I’m sure my craziness will come up several times in this TR!

DS: Jon! 10-year-old boy’s boy! (turning 11 while we are at the world!)
party0049.gif
Loves all things soccer and video games. And, after his 2006 New Years WDW trip, loves loves loves Disney! I call Jon “the enforcer.” He knows all and lets everyone know it. He is the keeper of the rules and the keeper of all information that you would never want passed along. Jon has OCD too…hmmmm, it must be genetic.

DBF: Tera (AKA: meeskamouska)! My very BF. Tera and I have known each other since birth. Our mommies were friends while we were in the tummies! Tera is the perfect mom, and she knows it. She is the mom that everyone wants to be. One word to describe Tera? Uhhh…can I have a few words? How about empty pit of needless information. Tera can sing any song that has come out since the 80s. Name it, she’ll sing it. She recites commercials and movie lines for no reason at all. She is stronger than any woman her age should be. And, I luvz her! We grew up together. We are “sistas from 2 different mothas”! :hug:

Tera’s DH: Damian (AKA: Dam)! Damian is perfect for Tera and I love him too. (Don’t tell him I said that…) He once walked in on me taking a pee and he consoled me afterward. Damian got dragged into this trip by Tera, but we’re going on Star Wars Weekend people! And, Dam looooooooves Star Wars. :darth: Computer nerd and movie nerd who loves Transformers (yes, transformers) about sums up Dam. He thinks Tera and I are absolutely nuts about this trip. But, what he doesn’t know is that he is benefiting from our crazy planning and he should be thankful!

Tera and Dam’s DD: Kaia (AKA: Genius Girl)! Kaia will be 4 in May. She is the smartest kiddo I have ever met. She used to paint standing on one leg…when she was only 18 months old. Her identity changes on a daily basis. Some days she is Kaia, others she is Dora, or any other endless list of characters. She is sooooo creative. She once hit on a guy at Red Lobster, when she was 16 months, calling the waiter the “boy she liked.” :lmao:

So, these are the crazies, errrr, people I am traveling with. All in one suite for 8 days. Please pray for me people…I may not survive!

***Side note about this TR*** Tera and I are going to do this one together. Tera’s words will all be in red, mine will be in blue. Yea, we like to confuse people. Hope you enjoy our crazy TR!!! And, don’t judge people! It’s not nice to make fun of the “crazies”!

Up Next: Haven of the Nude Dude (Post #23)

I'm first!!! I'm first!!!

I am SOOOO onboard for this one!! It's gonna be as juicy as a pickle from the bottom of the jar!! :banana:

Great start Meeska & Goof!! :thumbsup2

Am thinking that this TR is going to really be something!!!! Am looking forward to your trip!!!!!:banana:

I'm first!!! I'm first!!!

I am SOOOO onboard for this one!! It's gonna be as juicy as a pickle from the bottom of the jar!! :banana:

Great start Meeska & Goof!! :thumbsup2

:hug: Bless you! We were so thinkin' that no one would read!

Am thinking that this TR is going to really be something!!!! Am looking forward to your trip!!!!!:banana:

:banana: Yay! Glad you're here!

I will definitely be reading up on your trip report!!!
Sounds like this may very well end up being a very interesting and fun trip for all involved!

Happy planning and hope you guys have a terrific trip!

I will definitely be reading up on your trip report!!!
Sounds like this may very well end up being a very interesting and fun trip for all involved!

Happy planning and hope you guys have a terrific trip!

:hug: Welcome and thanks!

:banana: I better buckle up b/c this is going to be a great ride! :woohoo:

smilies to boot too :thumbsup2

Would I ever post without smilies? :confused3 :lmao:

:love: The part about the flow charts and graphs! :lmao:

Can't wait to hear the rest of the story! :thumbsup2

I forgot to tell you that there will acually be 9 in your room, cause I am coming too :rolleyes1

:love: The part about the flow charts and graphs! :lmao:

Can't wait to hear the rest of the story! :thumbsup2

I forgot to tell you that there will acually be 9 in your room, cause I am coming too :rolleyes1

:lmao: Your DD and Jon are the same age. Maybe we can marry them off and they can travel to Disney with us for the rest of their lives!

ok you got me too, cant wait to see all the "crazyness" that will pan out here. Im ready for the laughs.popcorn::

I'm definitely excited to read this one! Especially since you're practically my neighbor! Thanks for sharing all this with us. I can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter