Wong-tinez: A Cultural Phenomenon FINAL UPDATE Pg79 #1176 & 1177 NEW PICS

Here I am reporting for duty!

Here is the first update:

3:00 Texas time they boared the plane heading to WDW. I will update everyone with more info when I hear more!

Okay...so us crazy ladies had to post one more time before we left!!! We know we said we weren't gonna be back...but we are!!!

Our last message:

ADIOS AMIGOS! YOU WILL BE MISSED!!!!! REMEMBER US FONDLY!

NOW RUN AMUCK!

excuse me, but i don't run - i do this . this is me and (insert your name here) __________ .
th_dynduo1.gif

2nd Update

This is gnbuggy posting for ODF:cool2:

Goofmeeska have landed in Orlando they arrived safely after a small delay, more to come tomorrow or Monday.

2nd Update

This is gnbuggy posting for ODF:cool2:

Goofmeeska have landed in Orlando they arrived safely after a small delay, more to come tomorrow or Monday.

*sigh* Oh good, they're there :goodvibes I'm glad to know they are arrived safe and sound. thanks for letting us know

I got a message from GoofMeeska this afternoon they were sitting on the floor of a shop waiting for the rain and hail to stop before venturing out again :scared1: yikes! They said they had already sat in the store for 45 minutes. Hope the rest of the day went better. I will call her tomorrow and get more details :thumbsup2

Today is Jon's 11th Birthday and they are at Magic Kingdom Jen said that they have already gotten quite alot done. There have been some DISers that have reconized them. I can't wait to hear those stories :goodvibes That is all I can think of at the moment. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter