WONDERous adventures on the Panama Canal - 4/23/17

Indeed, 2 hours before the boat sails away. I cannot recall exactly how much time was left, and it's possible that the time continues the shrink the more times I tell the story, but considering (1) how far we had to travel and (2) we were supposed to be in Miami with about 18 hours to spare, we were down to almost zero time. I tell the story more accurately (probably :) ) in my trip report that I never did finish :(. The situation starts on the post that I linked to.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/p...t-wasnt-a-wbpc-2015-tr.3413131/#post-53717606

AHHHHHH... Ok I know the story has a happy ending... BUT YOU ARE FREAKING ME OUT AT THE AIRPORT.... This is to close and we have a plane ride ahead of us... 2 actually.... I do love the photos...

I am going to try to read more... Perhaps setting at port Canaveral waiting for the port to open.. Then I can chuckle more and your travel delays :)

So envious of those who are already there or travelling.Still finishing last minute packing and have to do my nails. My daughter is still at work, counting the hours.

I SPRAINED MY ACL. I CANNOT WALK. THANK GOD FOR JEFFREY. LOTS OF REST AND LOVE. AND A WHEELCHAIR. FEEL FREE TO SAY HI. I'M GETTING A SCOOTER FOR THE SHIP.

Is there anyone on this thread that is staying in rooms 7626, 7628 or 7627 that could give a room update or pictures?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter