Wonder January 10, 2016

Hi! My family will be joining you all on this cruise!
I saw that they posted our night for the Pirate Party (night 3), but can anyone tell me if there is a formal/semi-formal night on this cruise?
Thanks for the help! :)

Hi! My family will be joining you all on this cruise!
I saw that they posted our night for the Pirate Party (night 3), but can anyone tell me if there is a formal/semi-formal night on this cruise?
Thanks for the help! :)

Where did you find out about pirate night? I would love to know because we want to book Palo for pirate night.

Where did you find out about pirate night? I would love to know because we want to book Palo for pirate night.

I logged in to the Disney cruise site and clicked on Planning center on the top left and then on My Cruise Activities :)
I have read a lot of reviews where people booked Palo for pirate night...do the main dining rooms get crazy that night?

I logged in to the Disney cruise site and clicked on Planning center on the top left and then on My Cruise Activities :)
I have read a lot of reviews where people booked Palo for pirate night...do the main dining rooms get crazy that night?

There are some fun activities. We personally don't care for the food on pirate night so that's why we like to eat at Palo.

To answer your questions, there is a formal and (usually) a semi-formal night on the 7 day cruises.

UPDATED ADULT FISH EXTENDER LIST AS OF 9/18/16:

Okay...for anyone interested in an adults only FE for this cruise...please provide the following information and I will keep it updated - we will close out the list somewhere between 12-15 cabins & within a reasonable time so that everyone can get their gifts together:

Name and number of participants
Cabin # - can be sent in pm so that it is private until the cutoff date, then I will pm everyone the room numbers so we know where to deliver
Allergies/items prohibited alcohol/candy etdc
Favorite Characters

There are only two rules:

1. You must give a gift to each cabin on your FE list - individual or cabin gift is entirely up to you, but please be mindful of the allergy/prohibited list....we wouldn't want to give candy to a diabetic or alcohol to someone who can't/won't have it.

2. You must have fun .... that is the whole reason we do this FE exchange...to add a little extra magic and pixie dust to our cruise!

AND NOW.......here is our FE list so far:

1. Donald & Lee Ann - Allergy to Shellfish (not likely getting lobsters lol and No candy please - Donald & Daisy Duck are our favorites

2. Patrick & Emily - Allergy to Shellfish & GLUTEN (see note above) No alcohol/No candy -
Winnie the Pooh and anything Golf for the favorites

3. Terry & Mary - Goofy & Tinkerbelle are favorites
4. Ron & Jeanette - Allergy to Nuts and No alcohol please - Goofy & Winnie the Pooh are favorites
5. Marcus & Lisa - Sorcerer Mickey or Figment & Belle are favorites
6. Lorenzo & Martha - Stitch is the favorite
7. Bob & Kate Swanson
8. Greg & Cindy Shoop
- Allergic to Gluten - Classic Characters are favorites & 39th Anniversary
9. Mike & Connie Mascherino - No alcohol please - Classic Characters are favorites
10. Johnny & Lizette Esfeller - No allergies or preferences - Captain Hook & Ariel are favorites
11. Ed & Jeanne Fisher - No allergies or preferences - Mickey & Minnie are favorites

We're sailing with our 6 & 9yr old daughters and I think they would enjoy the FE. This is our first DC. Where is the best place to get a solid understanding of the ins/outs of it so we're completely up to speed on the expectations of participants and what to expect ourselves?

Hi all! I'll be sailing with my family. There will be 5 of us, adults only and I'm celebrating a milestone birthday. We'd like to join the adult only FE. I'll send our information!

UPDATED ADULT FISH EXTENDER LIST AS OF 9/26/16:

Okay...for anyone interested in an adults only FE for this cruise...please provide the following information and I will keep it updated - we will close out the list somewhere between 12-15 cabins & within a reasonable time so that everyone can get their gifts together:

Cabin # - can be sent in pm so that it is private until the cutoff date, then I will pm everyone the room numbers so we know where to deliver
Favorite Characters

1. You must give a gift to each cabin on your FE list - individual or cabin gift is entirely up to you, but please be mindful of the allergy/prohibited list....we wouldn't want to give candy to a diabetic or alcohol to someone who can't/won't have it.

2. You must have fun .... that is the whole reason we do this FE exchange...to add a little extra magic and pixie dust to our cruise!

1. Donald & Lee Ann - Allergy to Shellfish (not likely getting lobsters lol) and No candy please - Donald & Daisy Duck are our favorites

2. Patrick & Emily - Allergy to Shellfish & GLUTEN (see note above) No alcohol/No candy -

4. Ron & Jeanette - Allergy to Nuts and No alcohol please - Goofy & Winnie the Pooh are favorites
5. Lorenzo & Martha - Stitch is the favorite
6. Bob & Kate Swanson
7. Greg & Cindy Shoop
8. Mike & Connie Mascherino - No alcohol please - Classic Characters are favorites
9. Johnny & Lizette Esfeller - No allergies or preferences - Captain Hook & Ariel are favorites
10. Ed & Jeanne Fisher - No allergies or preferences - Mickey & Minnie are favorites
11. Candice, Robin & Sheriden - Allergy to casein (cow's milk) - Maleficent, Tiana & Ariel are favorites
12. Dorsey & Pamela - diabetic & grain free diet - Mickey & Mulan are favorites

Sadly, Valerie and I have decided not to sail on this cruise. We've just got too much happening during the first few months of 2016 (including 2 other cruises) that its just not going to work for us.

Bon Voyage to all. :boat:

UPDATED ADULT FISH EXTENDER LIST AS OF 9/26/16:

Cabin #
- can be sent in pm so that it is private until the cutoff date, then I will pm everyone the room numbers so we know where to deliver
Favorite Characters

1. Donald & Lee Ann - Allergy to Shellfish (not likely getting lobsters lol) and No candy please - Donald & Daisy Duck are our favorites

5. Lorenzo & Martha - Stitch is the favorite
6. Bob & Kate Swanson
7. Greg & Cindy Shoop
8. Mike & Connie Mascherino - No alcohol please - Classic Characters are favorites
9. Johnny & Lizette Esfeller - No allergies or preferences - Captain Hook & Ariel are favorites - 3rd Anniversary
10. Ed & Jeanne Fisher - No allergies or preferences - Mickey & Minnie are favorites - 35th Anniversary
11. Candice, Robin & Sheriden - Allergy to casein (cow's milk) - Maleficent, Tiana & Ariel are favorites
12. Dorsey & Pamela - diabetic & grain free diet - Mickey & Mulan are favorites

UPDATED ADULT FISH EXTENDER LIST AS OF 10/7/16:

Cabin #
- can be sent in pm so that it is private until the cutoff date, then I will pm everyone the room numbers so we know where to deliver
Favorite Characters

3. Terry & Mary - Goofy & Tinkerbell are favorites

4. Lorenzo & Martha - Stitch is the favorite

5. Bob & Kate Swanson

6. Greg & Cindy Shoop

7. Mike & Connie Mascherino - No alcohol please - Classic Characters are favorites

8. Johnny & Lizette Esfeller - No allergies or preferences - Captain Hook & Ariel are favorites - 3rd Anniversary

9. Ed & Jeanne Fisher - No allergies or preferences - Mickey & Minnie are favorites - 35th Anniversary

10. Candice, Robin & Sheriden - Allergy to casein (cow's milk) - Maleficent, Tiana & Ariel are favorites

11.Dorsey & Pamela - diabetic & grain free diet - Mickey & Mulan are favorites

UPDATED ADULT FISH EXTENDER LIST AS OF 10/8/16:

Cabin #
Favorite Characters

5. Bob & Kate Swanson - no allergies or preferences - Mr/Mrs. Incredibles are favorites

6. Greg & Cindy Shoop - Allergic to Gluten - Classic Characters are favorites & 39th Anniversary

7. Mike & Connie Mascherino - No alcohol please - Classic Characters are favorites

8. Johnny & Lizette Esfeller - No allergies or preferences - Captain Hook & Ariel are favorites - 3rd Anniversary

9. Ed & Jeanne Fisher - No allergies or preferences - Mickey & Minnie are favorites - 35th Anniversary

10. Candice, Robin & Sheriden - Allergy to casein (cow's milk) - Maleficent, Tiana & Ariel are favorites

11.Dorsey & Pamela - diabetic & grain free diet - Mickey & Mulan are favorites

MY THOUGHT IS TO CLOSE OUT THE ADULT FE ON NOVEMBER 1ST SO EVERYONE HAS TIME TO GET THEIR FE'S READY BEFORE THE HOLIDAYS.....IF ANYONE OBJECTS OR HAS ANY OTHER THOUGHTS, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST.

BOOOOOOOO!!!! :worried: We will miss you !

Sadly, Valerie and I have decided not to sail on this cruise. We've just got too much happening during the first few months of 2016 (including 2 other cruises) that its just not going to work for us.

Bon Voyage to all. :boat:

UPDATED ADULT FISH EXTENDER LIST AS OF 11/1/15:

Cabin #
Favorite Characters

1. Donald & Lee Ann - Lee Ann Allergy to Shellfish (not likely getting lobsters lol) and No candy please - Donald & Daisy Duck are our favorites

2. Patrick & Emily - Emily Allergy to Shellfish & GLUTEN (see note above) No alcohol/No candy -

5. Bob & Kate Swanson - no allergies or preferences - Mr/Mrs. Incredibles are favorites

6. Greg & Cindy Shoop - Cindy Allergic to Gluten - Classic Characters are favorites & 39th Anniversary

10. Candice, Robin & Sheriden - Candice Birthday 1/14 and Candice Allergy to casein (cow's milk) - Maleficent, Tiana & Ariel are favorites

11. Dorsey & Pamela - Pamela diabetic & grain free diet - Mickey & Mulan are favorites

12. Matt & Kim Parker - Kim Birthday 1/15 - Star Wars & Ariel/Belle

13. Andy & Casey Braswell - Andy no coconut - Star Wars & Ariel/Belle/Snow White/or any Disney

Today is the cut off date. I am awaiting to hear from one more person.

UPDATED ADULT FISH EXTENDER LIST AS OF 11/1/15:

Cabin #
Favorite Characters

Today is the cut off date. I am awaiting to hear from one more person.

Is this the finalized list? Wanted to get started. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter