Wonder January 10, 2016

I think it will be fun to be involved in an "adult only" FE!
Please keep me posted.
Elaine

I think it will be fun to be involved in an "adult only" FE! Please keep me posted. Elaine

It is fun! I actually have more time..and money...to spend on an adult only since it is actually a lot less individual people involved.

Hi all! My wife and I will be sailing on this cruise! This will be our sixth time on a Disney ship. Looking forward to it!! :cool1:

Hi - We just got off the Wonder 2 weeks ago and this is the 1st chance I have had to find the board for our next cruse we booked!

This will be DH and I's 4 DCL. We were able to drag my rents along w us on the last one and they loved it so much they rebooked with us!

This is a big deal for my rents. They are celebrating there 35th wedding anniversary and this is the same cruise itinerary they took on their honeymoon (diff cruise line). We cannot wait to celebrate with them.

What a great way to celebrate! Isn't planning for a cruise exciting?! :thumbsup2

Hi - We just got off the Wonder 2 weeks ago and this is the 1st chance I have had to find the board for our next cruse we booked!

This will be DH and I's 4 DCL. We were able to drag my rents along w us on the last one and they loved it so much they rebooked with us!

This is a big deal for my rents. They are celebrating there 35th wedding anniversary and this is the same cruise itinerary they took on their honeymoon (diff cruise line). We cannot wait to celebrate with them.

My wife (Val) and I (Jeff) will be on board for this cruise. Our first from San Juan and the southern Caribbean ports. We've done 12 DCL cruises so far and have sailed all four ships.

My wife (Val) and I (Jeff) will be on board for this cruise. Our first from San Juan and the southern Caribbean ports. We've done 12 DCL cruises so far and have sailed all four ships.

We have only sailed 3 ships. Which is your favorite?

We have only sailed 3 ships. Which is your favorite?

Our favorite is the one we are on at the time. :goodvibes

Seriously, its like asking which child you like the best. Each has their individual appeal.

We will be joining you all on this cruise! We have been booked since opening day but I am just now getting the planning bug. ;)

It will be myself, DH, and DS who will be 4 at the time. It will be our 2nd cruise. We were holding out for a Southern itinerary to come back. So excited. :beach:

We will be joining you all on this cruise! We have been booked since opening day but I am just now getting the planning bug. ;)

It will be myself, DH, and DS who will be 4 at the time. It will be our 2nd cruise. We were holding out for a Southern itinerary to come back. So excited. :beach:

Welcome!
We are very excited for the Southern itinerary also! We love the beach and it will be so nice to get out of New England in January:cool1:

Me and my wife will be cruising with you all. :thumbsup2 Very excited and looking forward to it. We have never been to San Juan, so a pre trip may be in order. I'm thinking something along the lines of a DASJ, (drink around San Juan!!!) See you all next year! pirate:

What?!?! That's awesome Jeff. At this point, Alicia and I have been on more cruises with you and Val than without!! :rotfl2: :grouphug:

Me and my wife will be cruising with you all. :thumbsup2 Very excited and looking forward to it. We have never been to San Juan, so a pre trip may be in order. I'm thinking something along the lines of a DASJ, (drink around San Juan!!!) See you all next year! pirate:

Val & I expect to fly in a couple of days early. DASJ sounds like a great idea!! :drinking:

This is the life! We need to start planning a tour of Old San Juan! Beyond excited that you & Val are cruising.

10505528_10204198029975840_3018047070923886332_n.jpg

We loved the southern so much that we booked it again! We really thought old San Juan was great Nd look forward to being there again with the kids this time...well they really aren't kids at 21 and 20

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter