Wishes viewing

Marley30

Earning My Ears
hi everyone. Last summer I I loved using FP for wishes (we got lucky and some CMs gave us a couple extra!). So I would love to snag this spot in the FP area again this year. But now with the FP removal, is the hub grass still up for grabs to watch the fireworks? Worried they might use it as sidewalk space and I also read online that the fireworks dessert party may reserve this spot now? If anyone has been recently or knows anything please let me know

hi everyone. Last summer I I loved using FP for wishes (we got lucky and some CMs gave us a couple extra!). So I would love to snag this spot in the FP area again this year. But now with the FP removal, is the hub grass still up for grabs to watch the fireworks? Worried they might use it as sidewalk space and I also read online that the fireworks dessert party may reserve this spot now? If anyone has been recently or knows anything please let me know

The east side grass area is reserved for the Wishes desert party. The west side though is open to whoever wants to sit there. However expect to wait a long time ahead of the fireworks if you want that area

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter