Wishes Dessert Party-I booked for August!

I just booked Oct 4.

Seventy-five days and counting until we leave!! (Oct 2)

I'm so grateful to everyone on theseboards. There is SO MUCH I would not have known about if not for the disboards and all the posters.

I am going to have a fantastic first trip because of these boards. Thanks again!

Thanks to Disboards I learned about the Wishes Dessert party!!!

Booked 9:05 pm for August 23rd -- Can't think of a better way to spend our last night in Disney!

Is it always one hour prior to Wishes start time?

I just booked Oct 4.

Seventy-five days and counting until we leave!! (Oct 2)

I'm so grateful to everyone on theseboards. There is SO MUCH I would not have known about if not for the disboards and all the posters.

I am going to have a fantastic first trip because of these boards. Thanks again!

I will see you there that night. It is my 19th. year anniversary and my 3rd. time doing the dessert party. I am so excited!:yay:

That is what the CM told me when I booked ours and I have seen that various times on the threads. I have seen that people line up starting 7:15 to 7:30 to get in and get a good table (assume that is when wishes starts at 9:00).

i thought that the tables were assigned, am I wrong thinking that? I thought the tables had name tags on them. Please tell me how it works, thanks! :)

That is what the CM told me when I booked ours and I have seen that various times on the threads. I have seen that people line up starting 7:15 to 7:30 to get in and get a good table (assume that is when wishes starts at 9:00).

When I did the dessert party last Aug. the tables were assigned. I hope they still are doing it that way. It was a very nice thing so you didn't have to arrive so early.

Thanks - any recent Dessert Party-goers that can chime in???

When I look up my reservation online it shows as Tomorrowland Terrace Cafe 720 reservation with '(dinner)' beside it. Is this normal?

I broke down and called to find out, it is indeed correct, in their system it shows the Dessert Party.
I went ahead and asked if tables were pre assigned...he didn't know. SHOCKING. lol:lmao:

As of April of this year they were still doing it the same way as Sept of last. You are assigned a table based on when you called and the number of people in your party, for example:

The first party of 2 calling will be assigned a closer table than the party of 2 who calls and gets the last table for two.

Everyone has an opportunity to get up and go to the wall to watch the fireworks, so even if your table is in the back it is not a problem.

We are booked for October 30th, a day when Wishes starts at 9:00. Our reservation is for 8:15, so I am guessing they stagger the arrivals so that not everyone rushes in at once? The agent seemed a bit apologetic that all she had for me was an 8:15, but I really don't care as long as we have a table safely assigned to us. After all, I can eat enormous amounts of sweets within three quarters of an hour :lmao::thumbsup2

We are booked for October 30th, a day when Wishes starts at 9:00. Our reservation is for 8:15, so I am guessing they stagger the arrivals so that not everyone rushes in at once? The agent seemed a bit apologetic that all she had for me was an 8:15, but I really don't care as long as we have a table safely assigned to us. After all, I can eat enormous amounts of sweets within three quarters of an hour :lmao::thumbsup2

I ended up booking it for September 4. I wasn't even given a time. When I looked up the ressie online it said 9pm (Wishes is at 10pm).

Our reservation is at 720 Oct 5th, Wishes is at 8? Does that mean many booked before me?

Ugh. I just called for Aug 29th and they said no availability. I called twice b/c I didn't have a lot of confidence in the first person I spoke to. I didn't think they would go so fast! Oh well, for $125 we can buy a lot of MKBakery ice cream sandwiches and Dole Whips!

We've booked Oct. 30th also. Our time is 8:05. I tried to get the Monday or Wednesday before that but they were booked up already. We've got events booked at EPCOT for the Food & Wine festival on both weekends so I was trying to get something during the week but this will work too since we'll be done with our Food & Wine events earlier in the day that day.

As of April of this year they were still doing it the same way as Sept of last. You are assigned a table based on when you called and the number of people in your party, for example:

The first party of 2 calling will be assigned a closer table than the party of 2 who calls and gets the last table for two.

Everyone has an opportunity to get up and go to the wall to watch the fireworks, so even if your table is in the back it is not a problem.

What about a table of 8??? I booked as soon as the dates were available:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter