Wishes Dessert Party-I booked for August!

jduff

Earning My Ears
I just booked the Tomorrowland Terrace Wishes Dessert Party (this is how the CM found it in her system) for August August 12th at 9:00 p.m. ! :cool1:

Thank you Thank you Thank you !

I have been wishing and waiting for ages :rolleyes:

Booked the 8th August today :cool1: the exact date we wanted - to finish off the day at discovery cove !

Booked Aug 6 today.....loved it when we did it last Aug, can't wait for my dh to do it this year!!!

I called and got August 14th. as the last date by 3 different CM's. I am still waiting on October. Have fun, it was great. We did this in April of this year, and September of last year!

I just called and got it for Aug. 5th!!! This will be our first time! I can't wait!!!

we are visiting in July, does this party happen each nite?

I believe they did it most nights last summer. If you call Disney Dining with some dates that you might want to go to the Dessert Party, they can tell you if they are offering it. We went last summer and it was a lot of fun! :goodvibes

I am glad to hear everyone is getting the date they wanted! :woohoo:

I really hope they open it up to September soon! We did this last August and it was AWESOME! Though I wonder if they do it on nights with MNSSHP?

We also just booked for Friday August 13!!!!! I would really prefer it to be the next Friday but this will work :cool1:

For those who have recently booked the Dessert Party, was your credit card charged already? I looked at my bank account on-line and the total for the Dessert Party was already deducted from my account. I thought that my credit card was only required for a pre-authorization. I'm fine with it being deducted...just don't want it to be charged again on the actual night of the Dessert Party. Just curious....

For those who have recently booked the Dessert Party, was your credit card charged already? I looked at my bank account on-line and the total for the Dessert Party was already deducted from my account. I thought that my credit card was only required for a pre-authorization. I'm fine with it being deducted...just don't want it to be charged again on the actual night of the Dessert Party. Just curious....

I checked my credit card on-line, and was already charged for the party. I was surprised the charge went through so soon after making my reservation.

We did the dessert buffet last December. It is pre-paid with no refund for cancellations...you won't be charged again.

You can cancel up to 24 hrs before the party night. At least that was what I was told when I booked it late last week. She said if you didn't cancel before the 24 hr mark, you wouldn't get a refund.

You can cancel up to 24 hrs before the party night. At least that was what I was told when I booked it late last week. She said if you didn't cancel before the 24 hr mark, you wouldn't get a refund.

That is what I was told as well :goodvibes

I just got off the phone booking for July and was told the cancellation/refund policy is one FULL day before your reservation. We booked for a Friday, so I asked that as long as we cancel by Thursday evening we would receive a refund? She said that "no", one full day is different than 24 hours. We would have to cancel by the time the dining line closes on Wednesday evening, so that Thursday would be "one full day". Has anyone ever heard of such a thing?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter