Wishes Dessert Party-I booked for August!

What about a table of 8??? I booked as soon as the dates were available:confused3

We were a table of 10 in April. Our table was next to the area where you went up to get the sweets, about 4 tables from the front. It was good. We couldn't sit and watch, but it was still nice.

I have seen tables put together each time we were there and one was right near the front.

This is just from my observing, I truly don't have any information on how they do the actual tables. I would hope if you booked early your table should be close to the front closest to the wall. Have fun! I know we will.

I can't wait for our dessert party! If anybody is going any time soon (well Aug I guess) I welcome any pictures. :) Stories, observations... get us all more excited! :banana:

I just booked for Sept 24. There is going to be a lot of sweets ate that week from the dining plan, MNSSHP, and now this. After this I might become diabetic. I will have to lose 10lbs before this trip.:thumbsup2

I just booked for a party of 6 on Sept 4th. :thumbsup2 Son and I just went in May and we are doing it again. :cloud9:

This time, Mom, Grandson, Sister and her GF will be joining us. :banana: I just asked Mom yesterday if she wanted to do it again. We had done it last August. And she actually enjoyed it even though it was pouring raining and Tinkerbell didn't fly. So hopefully no rain.:worship:

This will be my sister's first Disney on site experience as well as the Dessert Party. And her GFs first time to Disney ever. :dance3:

We just booked for the end of Nov. and are really looking forward to it. Our DS just outgrew his egg allergy and now is just allergic to peanuts, this has opened up sooo many desserts to him

I called and booked as soon as I heard the dates were extended for August 30. I got 9PM for a 10PM Wishes and the CM told me that was earliest available time. I was worried and a bit confused about the seating arrangements but if the tables are already assigned, I guess I don't have to line up early to get in?

That's correct. You don't have to line up early as the seats are pre-assigned. They still say you should show up 15 minutes early as with any other reservation. The seats are assigned in order of the reservations and the seating size of the tables.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter