• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Will they keep this/cancel that" We are now Live from WDW, the Nicki & Todd show!

The food is good but even if you don't like the food I know that you will have a good time. The show is so funny:rotfl2:. I like the interaction they have with everyone. Both times we went we got Cat.1 but they do involve the people in Cat. 2 & 3 also.

That important something you forgot at HDD was the unlimited draft beer!:drinking1
And Salad I think.

Ok I am ashamed to admit this but neither of us like beer...DH will have a Heinikine (sp?) with his family once in a very blue moon but we are more hard booze and sometimes wine drinkers...does HDDR have that?

Ok I am ashamed to admit this but neither of us like beer...DH will have a Heinikine (sp?) with his family once in a very blue moon but we are more hard booze and sometimes wine drinkers...does HDDR have that?
The drinks that are included are Draft Bud Light, Chardonnay, Rose, Sangria, and Merlot.

I have been a lurker on your food reports. Mostly because I come across them too late. So I am here for this one. So far, which has been your favorite breakfast restaurant? Dinner?

Trying to plan for a group of 8 at Thanksgiving and it is hard to match everyone's tastes. We tend to eat at the same restaurants because they are someones favorites. :rotfl:

I've loved your report - Thanks!!! It was a yummy trip :)

I've enjoyed looking at your pics and reviews, it's been so helpful. :thumbsup2

Thanks for reading and so glad they were helpful!

I have been a lurker on your food reports. Mostly because I come across them too late. So I am here for this one. So far, which has been your favorite breakfast restaurant? Dinner?

Trying to plan for a group of 8 at Thanksgiving and it is hard to match everyone's tastes. We tend to eat at the same restaurants because they are someones favorites. :rotfl:

Better late than never! Our fave breakfast is hands down Boma! It is just awesome! Dinner is a tough one but I would have to say its a tie with Jiko and Flying Fish, they are just delish places! We went with a group of 11 people and I was in charge of the dining ressies so I just picked buffets so everyone would be happy!

I've loved your report - Thanks!!! It was a yummy trip :)

Thank you so much for reading!

Better late than never! Our fave breakfast is hands down Boma! It is just awesome! Dinner is a tough one but I would have to say its a tie with Jiko and Flying Fish, they are just delish places! We went with a group of 11 people and I was in charge of the dining ressies so I just picked buffets so everyone would be happy!

We are staying at AKV so Boma for breakfast might be a perfect fit for us. And the idea of buffets might be the best bet since we are traveling with 4 teen/young adult men. (They can sure eat!!) Thanks for the help. :surfweb:

I only just discovered this thread and it is great! Thank you so much!!! Sounds like I should hunt down more of your dining reviews - so off I go in search of great alcohol, um, I mean, food pictures :lmao:

I only just discovered this thread and it is great! Thank you so much!!! Sounds like I should hunt down more of your dining reviews - so off I go in search of great alcohol, um, I mean, food pictures :lmao:

As always, I love your dining reviews! :)

Thank you guys for reading! It is alot of fun writing these reviews, almost as much fun as eating and drinking.....

Hey Nick, noticed your new ticker.

What happened to the CR?? :confused3

Hey Mare!

Wellll....DH's car needed repairs, new tires etc. and you know how expensive mechanics can be so I sacrificed the CR MK view and we are going to stay at CBR instead..I saved $1100 by making the switch so that will pay for the mechanic and I can still go to WDW so that makes me happy.

Want to know the kicker though? DH is the one that wanted to stay at the CR...he pressed the issue so much that I caved and booked it on the bounceback...so today I tell him we can still go to WDW but we will need to stay in a mod and you know what he says?

THATS OK I DIDNT WANT TO STAY AT THE CR ANYWAYS!

Can you believe him? Would it be bad if I ran him over with his own car?? :laughing:

I am kinda excited about the CBR, we have not been there in 5 years and we have stayed there many times and really enjoyed it....I did keep all the dining ressies the same but since we are not going to stay at the CR I think I will cancel Chef Mickeys and we will drive over to Boma's instead, had to miss it the last 2 trips so this will be great!

Men! :rotfl2:

We lease our car. We haven't have to deal with mechanics for over ten years now! :thumbsup2

I'm glad you're happy with the CBR.

We stayed there on a last minute Thanksgiving week trip and it was not our fav. DH complained the entire week about the transporation not being "magical". :wizard: He prefers monorails and boats to buses. PITA!! But like you it was a bargain so I took it. But my DH is not a bargain vacation shopper. He claims he works hard all year he wants a relaxing luxurious vacation. Hey, I don't mind, he's footing the bill. :rotfl: I'd sleep on a park bench on Main St. if they let me! :rotfl:

It's also so different for you that you have your car to get around. And you visit so often.

I just hope Todd doesn't start messing with your ADRs! :laughing:

I added Boma to our Typhoon Lagoon day. I was able to order the boys deluxe goody bags. I figured it's the only breakfast without a character, I'd need something to entertain them with.

Chef Mickey's is fun but you were just there, the valet at Boma must be wondering what happened to you it's been so long :rotfl:

I'm glad it all worked out for you! :flower3:
Mare

Men! Cant live with em, cant shoot em!

Yeah having our car helps alot, we will probably drive to HS and Epcot and just take the bus to MK....plus I dont care where we are in the resort because I can drive to the food court.....as long as a resort sells booze I dont care where I stay ha ha!

Changing this resort was the right thing to do because NO WAY am I giving up our stay in Oct at the BWI garden suite....I am so looking forward to that!

It feels like once you stay deluxe you always want to stay there because of the monorail to MK or the short walk to Epcot but like my mom always told me "When Charlie Funds-alo comes to visit you listen to what he has to say!" Meaning no money no Disney :lmao::rotfl::rotfl2:

Boma, ah Boma, the best breakfast in all of WDW! So far we are planning just one TS breakfast and the rest of the time will be the food court at CBR, Todd is thrilled with this because the mod and values have the best food courts! Dinner is Tonys, Cali Grill and San Angel Inn...who knows what for lunches!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter