• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Will they keep this/cancel that" We are now Live from WDW, the Nicki & Todd show!

Great reviews!!! I was so sad your trip was over sooooo soon! Glad you have another one booked. We are going at the end of June so, I make my ressies soon. I'm definitely on a mission to eat counter service in Morocco and stopping at the Iced Tea stand in China... I'm really bummed about the French toast loaf at MK Bakery. We've been to WDW like 5 times and never made it in there...

I look forward to your next set of reviews...

Tina

Great reviews!!! I was so sad your trip was over sooooo soon! Glad you have another one booked. We are going at the end of June so, I make my ressies soon. I'm definitely on a mission to eat counter service in Morocco and stopping at the Iced Tea stand in China... I'm really bummed about the French toast loaf at MK Bakery. We've been to WDW like 5 times and never made it in there...

I look forward to your next set of reviews...

Tina

Hi Tina! Thanks for reading! You will love Tangierine Cafe, the food there is the best! I could drink the Peach Snap all day long, so good and refreshing!

Have a great time in June.....hope you have some yummy places planned...let me know if you find anything good!

I just read this review and the one from October (I hid from the Boards in mourning after our last trip! :rolleyes: ).

I have to say that once again your pictures have sold me on trying a new restaurant! Flying Fish it is! DS and I both want to try to snapper and DH was drooling over the steak! Thank you!

And DS and I totally agree with your review of the Wave. What a great addition to Disney restaurants! Can't wait til your next trip/review!

I just read this review and the one from October (I hid from the Boards in mourning after our last trip! :rolleyes: ).

I have to say that once again your pictures have sold me on trying a new restaurant! Flying Fish it is! DS and I both want to try to snapper and DH was drooling over the steak! Thank you!

And DS and I totally agree with your review of the Wave. What a great addition to Disney restaurants! Can't wait til your next trip/review!

I am so glad you came out of hiding :rotfl: and thanks for reading my reviews!

You will LOVE FF...I have never had snapper before but wow it was awesome and I cannot wait to order it again in June...that was DH's choice because he cannot stop thinking of that steak :laughing:

I loved the Wave, cannot wait to go back there! Keep your eyes open for my June review, should start the end of May sometime.

i was there while you guys were, somehow we didn't run into each other! although i was at the same parks some of the days.

anyway, i got back a couple days ago and am just catching up. just read through the report and loved it!

the same morning you were told no more french toast loaf, that's the same morning i got the shocker! just around 10:30am for me. i almost lost it. ended up getting the cinnamon roll, but was majorly disappointed. still am actually.

anyway, thanks again for a great report!

We waddled over to France and had a tough decision...what to drink? We each had a Nuvo...gawsh I love these wonderful things!

Jan25011-5.jpg

I am going to add this to the list. These babies look refreshingly good!

i was there while you guys were, somehow we didn't run into each other! although i was at the same parks some of the days.

anyway, i got back a couple days ago and am just catching up. just read through the report and loved it!

the same morning you were told no more french toast loaf, that's the same morning i got the shocker! just around 10:30am for me. i almost lost it. ended up getting the cinnamon roll, but was majorly disappointed. still am actually.

anyway, thanks again for a great report!

Marsha!! I went over to the Tune In Lounge like 5 times looking for you! :rotfl: But alas, you were never there!

Sorry we missed each other but maybe the next time...I am keeping my eyes open for your dining review, you have great choices and awesome drinks! :thumbsup2

I am going to add this to the list. These babies look refreshingly good!

They are sooooo wonderful!

I’m almost current on the live reviews! Two down, one to go. I’ve really been enjoying them. :goodvibes I am so sad that they retired the French toast loaf, though. What a dumb thing to do, corporate Disney schmos! :sad2:

I’m almost current on the live reviews! Two down, one to go. I’ve really been enjoying them. :goodvibes I am so sad that they retired the French toast loaf, though. What a dumb thing to do, corporate Disney schmos! :sad2:

I was in a state of shock when they told me...I think she had to repeat herself 3 times before I got what she was saying! Why the heck do they cut back on the good stuff?? :lmao:

I was in a state of shock when they told me...I think she had to repeat herself 3 times before I got what she was saying! Why the heck do they cut back on the good stuff?? :lmao:

I know! What's the deal? It really sucks because one of our favorite things to do was eat french toast loaf and cinnamon buns first thing in the morning and then ride Space Mountain all high on sugar. Bummer.

Wow! What a great dining report! :worship:
I soooo love the food pics and comments!
I was thinking I might watch what I eat at WDW in Sept, maybe ordering lots of salad type food.......how silly was I! I'll just have to walk more... from bakery to bakery to beer stand ....

Nicki, I need a suggestion for dinner on a Friday night. I'm going to surprise the kids with a trip on the monorail just for dinner. What do you suggest. We are going to spend the afternoon at Downtown Disney and then I thought we would head to a resort for dinner. We are going on a Disney Cruise the next morning and wanted to put them in the mood. Is there anyplace we can see the Magic Kingdom fireworks or the water parade?

Wow! What a great dining report! :worship:
I soooo love the food pics and comments!
I was thinking I might watch what I eat at WDW in Sept, maybe ordering lots of salad type food.......how silly was I! I'll just have to walk more... from bakery to bakery to beer stand ....

Watch what you eat at Disney? No way :rotfl:! We do like salads with dinner though....and the bakeries are the best part! Thanks for reading!

Nicki, I need a suggestion for dinner on a Friday night. I'm going to surprise the kids with a trip on the monorail just for dinner. What do you suggest. We are going to spend the afternoon at Downtown Disney and then I thought we would head to a resort for dinner. We are going on a Disney Cruise the next morning and wanted to put them in the mood. Is there anyplace we can see the Magic Kingdom fireworks or the water parade?

Ohana is delish and alot of fun for kids...you can see the fireworks and the electrical parade but what I would do is go to The Wave or Grand Floridian Cafe and then take the monorail to the Poly and walk to the beach and watch the fireworks from there...next to the Hawaii building you can hear the Wishes music...its perfect!

Ohana is delish and alot of fun for kids...you can see the fireworks and the electrical parade but what I would do is go to The Wave or Grand Floridian Cafe and then take the monorail to the Poly and walk to the beach and watch the fireworks from there...next to the Hawaii building you can hear the Wishes music...its perfect!

Thank You!! I will check out the menus and make a reservation.

Hi Nicki

Long-time lurker, first time poster to one of your dining reviews! I love them all!!

DH and I are finally going to WDW for Food and Wine Festival this year without the kids!!:cool1:

Anyway, I thought I remembered in one of your reviews a steak that you had that had bleu cheese butter on top, or something similar? What restaurant was that? I think DH would LOVE that!!!

Thanks in advance for your help!!

Ali

Hi Nicki

Long-time lurker, first time poster to one of your dining reviews! I love them all!!

DH and I are finally going to WDW for Food and Wine Festival this year without the kids!!:cool1:

Anyway, I thought I remembered in one of your reviews a steak that you had that had bleu cheese butter on top, or something similar? What restaurant was that? I think DH would LOVE that!!!

Thanks in advance for your help!!

Ali

Hi Ali! Thanks so much for reading! The restaurant that you are looking for is the Grand Floridian Cafe...here is the link to my review and pics

http://disboards.com/showpost.php?p=27114215&postcount=68

When are you going to the F&W? We will be there Oct 22-Nov 1. Hope you have a great time!

Nicki

Thank you so much Nicki!! That is exactly the thread I was looking for!!! We are planning on that our first night!! YUMMM!!!!

We will be there October 4-10th!!! :banana:

Thanks again!! Can't wait for your next trip---and review!!!

Ali

Thank you so much Nicki!! That is exactly the thread I was looking for!!! We are planning on that our first night!! YUMMM!!!!

We will be there October 4-10th!!! :banana:

Thanks again!! Can't wait for your next trip---and review!!!

Ali

Glad to help!

Hi! I just found your DR. I really enjoyed reading it. We have stayed at the Poly every time we have come to WDW and love it(we became DVC members so we are only going to be staying at the Poly one more time, for a while anyway :sad1:) . I love the chips they make at Captain Cooks. If you are still looking for a new place to try for dinner I would recommend the HoopDeeDoo Musical Review. If you like BBQ ribs, fried chicken, corn bread, salad, and strawberry shortcake(their may be something else I just can't remember right now) and you like to laugh:rotfl2: this would be the perfect meal/dinner show for you. It is a must do for us atleast once a year when we come to WDW.
I hope you have a fun trip in June.

Hi! I just found your DR. I really enjoyed reading it. We have stayed at the Poly every time we have come to WDW and love it(we became DVC members so we are only going to be staying at the Poly one more time, for a while anyway :sad1:) . I love the chips they make at Captain Cooks. If you are still looking for a new place to try for dinner I would recommend the HoopDeeDoo Musical Review. If you like BBQ ribs, fried chicken, corn bread, salad, and strawberry shortcake(their may be something else I just can't remember right now) and you like to laugh:rotfl2: this would be the perfect meal/dinner show for you. It is a must do for us atleast once a year when we come to WDW.
I hope you have a fun trip in June.

Thank you for reading! You know I have read alot about the HDDMR and never thought about doing it..well last night I was reviewing pics and stuff and DH stumbled in and said "Hey were is that? Food looks good!" So I may have to add that to my Oct list...at the rate we are going we need to stay for a month to eat at all the places on that list! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter