Will they cancel online ADR's w/ a Resort Change

Ginny

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
If I book all of my ADR's under my current DVC Ressie # and then my r Wait List request for Beach Club or Old Key West comes through, will they cancel all my ADR's under the old DVC Ressie #?

We currently have DVC's ressies at Saratoga Springs but are wait-listed for Beach Club or Old Key West. If I book my ADR for Chef Mickey's or other restaurants online using the SSR Ressie #, will that ADR be canceled in the future if I get my wait list request comes through in 3 months and they essentially cancel the SSR ressie # and give me a new one for the new resort??

I'm excited to try the online-extended ressies but will cancel the resort wait list request if I would risk losing all the dining ressies by getting a new resort ressie #.

Thanks so much for any wisdom!!

I don't know if it's any different for DVC but with regular resort ressies there is no link to dining.

No. There is no direct link between your resort and dining reservations. It is only used at time of dining reservation booking to determine if you qualify for 180+10 or if there's an applicable dining plan associated with the resort reservation.

Thanks to all. Looks like I will go ahead and book as soon as I can. Thanks so much.

Cafeen - Thank you for the tutorial!! I visited your web page today, as well. You are incredibly talented......thank you for sharing your talents so generously.

Ginny

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter