Will TarzansKat meet Captain Jack? ~A Pirate's Life for 3 Pre-Trippie~ We're back!

What color are you painting them??

Not sure.

Either that maroonish-red I showed you guys with the Tevas, or a nice nuetral that goes with everything. I haven't decided yet. The nuetral is easier, and right now, I could certainly use easy! :lmao:

Not sure.

Either that maroonish-red I showed you guys with the Tevas, or a nice nuetral that goes with everything. I haven't decided yet. The nuetral is easier, and right now, I could certainly use easy! :lmao:

My vote always goes to "I'm Not Really A Waitress".

Oh wait...do I even get a vote? :lmao:

Of course you do! Thanks for joining the par-tay!

My nail color on my wedding day was an OPI color.

It was a really pretty color, like a very very light peachy pinky neutral.

It was called, "A Little Nookie." I thought it was appropriate for the honeymoon. :lmao:

Of course you do! Thanks for joining the par-tay!

My nail color on my wedding day was an OPI color.

It was called, "A Little Nookie." I thought it was appropriate for the honeymoon. :lmao:

Is that the other contender?

Well, dear friends. Seeing as how I have a VERY early wake up call, I'll be giving you my final thoughts tonight. I had a hard time with this actually. Really could not decide what to write. And this morning, as I woke up at five am again, I decided to go through one of our old scrapbooks from Disney 2006. It was the first time we took my FIL, and we really had a lot of fun.

So for my final thoughts, I'd like to quote....myself!

Never underestimate the power of journaling in your scrapbooks. Your words can come book to haunt you, or in my case enlighten.

"Every trip has such memorable moments. I love that we now share the magic and wonder with our son, and see everything through his eyes. The joy of a child, the excitement at new things, is incomparable. We're blessed by all our time together as a family, and I am grateful."

And there you have it, folks.

I am grateful.

Pirate.

pirate:

jack40.jpg

Awww. TK, you are going to have such a wonderful, magical trip. Those words you wrote brought tears to my eyes. I am so happy that your Pirate Clan of 3 get to take this magical trip together. Have fun and enjoy your time together! :hug: :hug:

I hope you check your PTR one last time before you leave in the morning;

Have a wonderful, magical time!!!!

Looking forward to hearing ALL the stories when you return!!!

:grouphug:

Pssst....

it's 3am....

guess who's awake and couldn't sleep?

Because...

I'M GOING TO DISNEYWORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much for all the well wishes, guys. And know that I will definitely think of all of you, and how great writing this pre trip report has been. That so many people care for us and are interested in how we fare really touches my heart, and I can't wait to share our adventures with you. :goodvibes

Love, TK

OMG
Best.
O.P.I.
Name.
EVER!

"Every trip has such memorable moments. I love that we now share the magic and wonder with our son, and see everything through his eyes. The joy of a child, the excitement at new things, is incomparable. We're blessed by all our time together as a family, and I am grateful."

Oh carp. I'm all verklempt.

I couldn't think of a better day to be departing than this rainy NE morning. Heading for the FL sunshine!

And to boot, not only did TK's flight get off safely, but they're scheduled to land 15 minutes early!! Is there anywhere else in the world where an extra 15 minutes could be better spent than the World?

See you in 6 days TK!!!

:pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter