• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Will Chip and Dale steal my wife again? W/ Pics (Updated 5-21~Part 3 Our next trip)

Dan! Its all done now huh? Well thank you for the wonderful Trip report and the great writing! It was a lot of fun to read about your trip and get to know you and Candi. Thanks for letting us in. and for sharing Parker with us..:hug: I`ll catch up with you on Park Hoppers thread! :goodvibes

Dan! Its all done now huh? Well thank you for the wonderful Trip report and the great writing! It was a lot of fun to read about your trip and get to know you and Candi. Thanks for letting us in. and for sharing Parker with us..:hug: I`ll catch up with you on Park Hoppers thread! :goodvibes

your welcome, glad you enjoyed it.

i promise that hte next time i write TR, it will be faster updates and i will not take almost 9 months to write it...but it does make the trip last longer.

:thumbsup2

Sorry to see that its over, but how great will it be to experience Disney with a little one for the first time? If you want to talk to me, you know where you can find me.:goodvibes

Hard to believe it's over...now how else will I blow off time at work? :confused3

Wow Dan, what a great adventure you two (almost three) had :D You did a great mix of fun story and cool pictures that kept us all very entertained throughout!

It is weird to come to the end of a TR though - I'm working on my last day now and it is a bit of a bummer to be out of story to tell.

Very cool that the next trip is almost paid for already :banana: You'll have Parker so well trained in the ways of the DIS that he'll be able to give tours by the time he can walk :thumbsup2

Wow Dan, what a great adventure you two (almost three) had :D You did a great mix of fun story and cool pictures that kept us all very entertained throughout!

It is weird to come to the end of a TR though - I'm working on my last day now and it is a bit of a bummer to be out of story to tell.

Very cool that the next trip is almost paid for already :banana: You'll have Parker so well trained in the ways of the DIS that he'll be able to give tours by the time he can walk :thumbsup2

thanks mustard...

i just bough parker a tshirt that says photos 50 cents...i am planning on putting him on bench in the mall, and making some money for disney.
:rotfl: JK, i will hold him and ask for pictures...

thanks for the nice words, i loved writing the stories and glad that you enjoyed them.

thanks mustard...

i just bough parker a tshirt that says photos 50 cents...i am planning on putting him on bench in the mall, and making some money for disney.
:rotfl: JK, i will hold him and ask for pictures...

thanks for the nice words, i loved writing the stories and glad that you enjoyed them.

:lmao: I can picture this.

I forgot to ask what kind of camera you purchased awhile back?

Chapter 70. Final thoughts Part 3 Our next trip

Okay, I am going out on a whime, that Candi will not be reading this, she has really no time to get online, and has not checked this thread in a while...i told her i was all done with it, so hopefully she will not come around.

With that being said

I did it, i booked a trip for this year...I am not telling her, and going to suprise her for her birthday.

I will see if i can make it, i have been grinning ear to ear for the last few days.

I will post a few of the details here, but I am going to start a Pre TR thread in a going to post the link for you guys in a minute.

Right now we are going to be going December 8th through the 13th.
Staying at Pop Century...and taking little park hopper on his first visit.

More details to come on the new thread.

That is all for this report, in a little while i will tell hte mods to switch it over to the completed section so that I can get started on the Pre TR

thanks again for reading along everyone.

Fauntleroy.

:thumbsup2

Actually the real reason that i am going again is that you guys have said you can not wait to read anothe TR, so I have to go on a Trip to write one..so i am taking one for the team, and going back to disney.
:banana:

That's fantastic Dan, Candi will be so excited and I can't wait to see photos of Parker's first WDW trip :goodvibes

Don't have a clue how I didn't see this TR! Now I've got something to read for awhile! :thumbsup2

:welcome:

hope you get a few comments in before it gets moved, if not, then just follow me over to the Pre TR thread, and make your comments there if you want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter