• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Will Chip and Dale steal my wife again? W/ Pics (Updated 5-21~Part 3 Our next trip)

Holy moly! after a few marathon sessions of reading, slacking off at work and ignoring my poor starving children...(lol... j/k) I have finally finished your epic trip report. I loved looking at your pics thinking to myself "I was there! I stood in that spot! Yeah! I rode that ride too!!!" Ahhh, memories...I am currently planning my August of 2009 trip for 10 days. Cant wait! I saw that you were thinking of that time for Little Faunty's first trip. Maybe we will see ya there! Thanks for the good read!

Still here! Just got done reading your honk lists... it seems like a lot of honk offs revolved around poor CMs... I hate to hear that. Let us know if you write any letters or anything...

Later!

I still can't believe you have a kid.......I'm beyond happy for both of you....
I know it is really cool isnt it.

Thanks jordan

Holy moly! after a few marathon sessions of reading, slacking off at work and ignoring my poor starving children...(lol... j/k) I have finally finished your epic trip report. I loved looking at your pics thinking to myself "I was there! I stood in that spot! Yeah! I rode that ride too!!!" Ahhh, memories...I am currently planning my August of 2009 trip for 10 days. Cant wait! I saw that you were thinking of that time for Little Faunty's first trip. Maybe we will see ya there! Thanks for the good read!
:welcome:

thanks for ignoring your kids for this report.

it is great to read other people reports and see the pics, it really does pass the time between your trips.

We are thinking of going around the 20th of September next year.

We will either do a 9-10 day disney only trip..or a 5-6 day land and 3 day cruise event.

we are still deciding, and seeing what friends of ours would like to come along.

Still here! Just got done reading your honk lists... it seems like a lot of honk offs revolved around poor CMs... I hate to hear that. Let us know if you write any letters or anything...

Later!

thanks sooze.

i will let you guys know if i right a letter or not.

Final Thoughts Part 2

Well i hate to say it, but I think that this will be my final chapter.

I will not tell the mods to move it to the completed section for a little while to take in some responses.

I know that I have taken a long time in writing this report, but I have good reason, I am very busy, I know you guys are busy as well..and I would like to thank everyone for sticking with my and for reading along to everything.

For those of you who started out this report with me, and left, i am sorry that I took so long to write and so long in between updates...

To the DISers, that found me half way through or when i was almost done, thanks for takign the time to read back and comment on stuff.

And for the peps who have been here all along..It has been great, and i appreciate your loyalty and sticking with me.

I think it has been a pretty successfull Report, So far,among the active TR...This one is number 5 on total views, and number 3 on total comments...Not to bad for a rookie trip report writer, so thanks again everyone for chimming in.

Now that the mushy stuff is out of the way, I have to end this report Fauntleroy style...

:donald: :donald: :donald: :donald: :donald:

I have a style?

Huh, what would you guys like to know.

Okay how about this.

We are planning on doing 1 of 2 things.

Either a 9 day Land adventure that would fall around Sept 20-September 29 2009

Or we would go for a Land and see for the same time frame. Why 2009

Well for those of you who do not know we have a little one

Mister Parker, his link is listed below.

Or as some of you have come to call him, Park Hopper.

We thought about going this fall, but decided that we would have to take someone with us to do some of the rides and not have to worry about just walking hte parks all day, I know we could do it, and would still be in disney so stop complaining Fauntleroy.

Well we also have it worked out that our next trip in the Fall of 2009 will be pretty much completely FREE...

Thats right you heard me right, completely free.

HOw can you do this you might ask?

Well first off, I must disclose that I get really good deals when we go to disney, both of our last 2 trips, for the honeymoon of 8 days and last year of 9 days, i was able to get each trip for under 1200 for everything including airfare and everything at disney.

Oh well, i willtell you.

I have 3 different avenues....

First, I have a hug jumbo jar of just silver coins that I have been saving for a future disney trip, right now we have over $400 dollars in there, so we are a 1/3 of the way right now...with much more change ready to be saved...

Second, I have a great account of credits going on Sunshine Rewards that is over $125 right now....and that is only for about 6 months worth, and I did not really try the first couple of months....so almost 16 months left of that and it will be at another 1/3

And Lastly, We have a DIsney Visa that we get a bunch of credits for gift cards as well...

So like I said, the next trip should be pretty much 100% paid for next year...

I have some pretty catchy titles that are waiting for the next TR, I will do a poll of them when that trip gets closer to have you guys vote on them.

What else can I tell you.

Oh yeah, my parents are going to disney for 16 days this June, and I have been giving them a list of hte things that I (Parker) wants them to bring back.
:thumbsup2

I am toying with the idea of suprising DW with a 3-4 day trip the first week of December to see all of Christmas decorations...she does not have time to read this report anymore so I dont ahve to worry about her seeing this.

It would be a combo of a Anniversary and Christmas gift.

Our next trip will have tons of pics with this little man highlighting the report.

DSC00378.jpg

If you want to continue playing along and talking, just join me below at the link to the other site.

Also incase the mods close this one down before I tell them it is over, you can post your comments there.

Thanks again everyone.

Fauntleroy Out.
:cool2:

The Parker Report.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1670052

I'm bummed that this TR is over...keep in touch Bro........

Thanks for the laughs for the last several months.

Thanks for being part of a great support system.

Thanks for helping me see the light as far as characters are concerned.

Hopefully we'll meet up someday....:thumbsup2

Sorry to hear that this trip report is over. However I will definately keep checking out Parker's thread. It was a great report!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the great report Dan, it was always entertaining and I loved following along with you these past few months as you awaited the arrival of your little Park Hopper.

Awwwwwwww is it really over? :sad2:
I vote land & sea.......I know you got hooked on wanting to cruise from my trippie didn't you?????? :banana:
Can't wait to read your next one & get to see Parker take on the World the first time.
Take care Dan, Candi & little Fauntleroy.:goodvibes

sad to see it end. it was fun to read along. I will definitely see u around. sorry I am not on here much but will definitely keep up on Parker.

I'm bummed that this TR is over...keep in touch Bro........

Thanks for the laughs for the last several months.

Thanks for being part of a great support system.

Thanks for helping me see the light as far as characters are concerned.

Hopefully we'll meet up someday....:thumbsup2
will do...i am sure that some time our Disney vacations will cross over...i have enjoyed getting to know you as well, sorry i am not around that much on your thread, you have so much going on over there...i will try and keep up better.

Sorry to hear that this trip report is over. However I will definately keep checking out Parker's thread. It was a great report!!!!!!!!
thanks for finding us and sticking around..and will be looking forward to staying around on the parker thread.

Thanks for the great report Dan, it was always entertaining and I loved following along with you these past few months as you awaited the arrival of your little Park Hopper.
i try and entertain my quests, but sometimes you got the homur of the price of admission, sorry my material is better when you are paying me.:thumbsup2

go canada!!!!:banana:

Awwwwwwww is it really over? :sad2:
I vote land & sea.......I know you got hooked on wanting to cruise from my trippie didn't you?????? :banana:
Can't wait to read your next one & get to see Parker take on the World the first time.
Take care Dan, Candi & little Fauntleroy.:goodvibes
yep it is over, and yep you turned me onto a cruise, thanks alot.:goodvibes

i can not wait to go on one.
i am sure that the parker report is going to be great,that little guy is going to get in trouble just like me.

Dude ...sorry this is done I will see you over at the other thread. later
you sure will...make sure to share your photos of your little one over there.

sad to see it end. it was fun to read along. I will definitely see u around. sorry I am not on here much but will definitely keep up on Parker.

thanks scott, i enjoyed having you along, sorry i did not keep up with yours like i wanted to, but you have hte fastest writing of trip reports i have ever seen, i just fell to far back and did not get to keep up with it....can you provide me your link ot hte last one, and i will get through the updates...

I posted some over and added my ticker we finally got together last night to plan our trip to DisneyLand, were going for a week and also to San Deago Zoo, Sea World, and Universal Studios during the week of the 24th - 31st of Oct. 08

which one? the January trip or the pre tr for September? not sure which link u want. :confused3

Wow, it is really over

It has been a very interesting and fun report with nice catchy titles

I have enjoyed it:cool1:

What a great idea to surprise your wife with a 3-4 day trip over the holidays :santa:

I am working on my sunshine faithfully now, too.......Hope to hav a nice amount of spending money for our upcoming trip:thumbsup2

Don't worry about getting over to my TR too much.

Just pop your head in once and awhile.....:thumbsup2

We don't need to "chat" to remain friends bro.

I posted some over and added my ticker we finally got together last night to plan our trip to DisneyLand, were going for a week and also to San Deago Zoo, Sea World, and Universal Studios during the week of the 24th - 31st of Oct. 08
sounds good, universal out there is awesome, i went when i was akid and really liked it.

which one? the January trip or the pre tr for September? not sure which link u want. :confused3
not the pr trip, that one is like 200 pages, no way i will ever be able to catch up and read that...the january trip please.

Wow, it is really over

It has been a very interesting and fun report with nice catchy titles

I have enjoyed it:cool1:
What a great idea to surprise your wife with a 3-4 day trip over the holidays :santa:

I am working on my sunshine faithfully now, too.......Hope to hav a nice amount of spending money for our upcoming trip:thumbsup2
thanks sharky, i have enjoyed your company as well.

i hope that a holiday trip pans out, but we will see.

i just got done with my daily survey, now i have to wait till i can take the OTX one again..i think i have about an hour left.

Don't worry about getting over to my TR too much.

Just pop your head in once and awhile.....:thumbsup2

We don't need to "chat" to remain friends bro.
thanks jordan.

i know,i just feel bad that i am not able to make it over there and read as much as i used to.

thanks bud

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter