• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Will Chip and Dale steal my wife again? W/ Pics (Updated 5-21~Part 3 Our next trip)

Chapter 70. Final thoughts Part 3 Our next trip

Okay, I am going out on a whime, that Candi will not be reading this, she has really no time to get online, and has not checked this thread in a while...i told her i was all done with it, so hopefully she will not come around.

With that being said

I did it, i booked a trip for this year...I am not telling her, and going to suprise her for her birthday.

I will see if i can make it, i have been grinning ear to ear for the last few days.

I will post a few of the details here, but I am going to start a Pre TR thread in a going to post the link for you guys in a minute.

Right now we are going to be going December 8th through the 13th.
Staying at Pop Century...and taking little park hopper on his first visit.

More details to come on the new thread.

That is all for this report, in a little while i will tell hte mods to switch it over to the completed section so that I can get started on the Pre TR

thanks again for reading along everyone.

Fauntleroy.

:thumbsup2

Actually the real reason that i am going again is that you guys have said you can not wait to read anothe TR, so I have to go on a Trip to write one..so i am taking one for the team, and going back to disney.
:banana:

Awesome...do you need a babysitter

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter